Part 13 : Rosalina returns

Note :
So I'm aware that in my story I sometimes say " Alfa " instead of
" Alpha " and that's because my phone keeps autocorrecting it to Alfa and it's really annoying , I really don't know why but sometimes I don't notice it and I can't change it to alpha until someone tells me it's spelt wrong so I understand your trying to help but I know it does that so if you see it anymore then just know that I am trying to handle it.

Anyway on with the story✌🏼

___________________________
                           Rosalina

Eric walked inside the house with his fists ready , he opened the door and jumped. He looked happy.

I walked inside with Aria in my arms , " Eric what's going on ... " I said.
Then I saw a girl standing there , I didn't know who she was.

She was tall and had dark blond hair , she was wearing black skinny jeans with black high heals , she wore a white top that cut of at the shoulders , and not to mention her cleavage was completely showing.

Wait a second , why was my boyfriend smiling at this hot girl ?
" Am who is this and why are you smiling at her Eric ? " I said as I looked at her up and down.

" Am and who are you " she said as she crossed her arms.
" I'm Amelia , his girlfriend and mother of his child Thankyou very much " I said.

" Wow Eric , you never told me that you actually got one of your chicks nocked up " she said as she giggled.
" Excuse me " I said.

" Oh am Amelia this is my sister , Rosalina and Rosalina this is my girlfriend Amelia " he said.

" oh so your the sister " I said.
" yes and I've only come to say that I'm joining Alex's pack " she said as she walked to the door.

" Wait what , Rosalina you can't do this he's a rouge " Eric said as he grabbed her arm.
" Eric I'm not a child I can look after myself " she said as she walked out , she got on her motorcycle and put her helmet on.
" Sorry Eric but I've grown up " she said as she gave him a grin and drove away.

" What was that about " I said to Eric.
" Alex is Rosalina's boyfriend and he's a rouge , and I guess he's asked her to join his pack " Eric said.
" Oh " I said.

" I need to tell the Alpha , go inside I'll be back in a bit " He said.
I walked inside and shut the door behind me , why would Rosalina choose a boyfriend over her family.

                              Eric
I got into my car and started the engine , I swear to god when I see Alex I'm going to rip his head of.
I bet that he made Rosalina said that , I mean I know she can be a troubled one but I never thought she would have to choose over her family.

I got to the office where lee was , I got out of my car and walked towards the door. I walked up to the receptionist.
" I'm here to see the alpha , it's urgent " I said to her.

" ok I'll send a message to him now , he's in a meeting so you'll have to wait a bit " she said as she started typing on the computer.

" ok I'll just wait over here " I said as I walked towards the sofas.
I sat down and picked up a magazine to read.

You see our pack owns a company, lee is the boss of course , because he is the alpha , my father and Steven are the alpha's in command let's just say , so if anything happens to the alpha , they will be in charge.

Then me and Bella are just others in the pack , we fight and stuff but there are more.
There are fighters in the pack company , there's also people we have that do research , track people down and other things like that.

10 minutes later

" Mr park is ready to see you " the receptionist said.
I nodded my head and got up to walk towards the lift.
I got in it and pressed the number 20.
Lee had his office on the top floor and it was big.

The elevator opened and I walked towards his desk.
I didn't usually come to the offices so he looked shocked when he saw me.
" Eric is everything ok ? " he asked.
" Alpha , Rosalina has joined Alex's pack " I said.

738 words

Cast list
Amelia park
Eric Alan
Aria park
Rosalina Alan
Lee park
Receptionist

I hope you guys liked this chapter😄
Wow Rosalina joins the rouges but what will happen when she's forced to fight her family🤔
Find out what happens when Alex starts a fight ...
Also I'm coming out with another story so every now and then make sure to check my profile to see if it's there🤗

See ya👋🏼