Part 15 : Research

Note : I have data on my phone so I'll be uploading using that so you can still get your daily read🤗
But I still don't have normal wifi🙄
Stupid talk talk !

Anyway on with the story👋🏼

----------------------------------------------
                              Eric

" So they have there own pack now ? " Lee stood up from his seat and asked.
" It seems so , Rosalina came to the house to tell us that she was joining there pack " I said.
" Lee , she's changed , Alex has changed her " I said.

" What do you meen Alex has changed her ? " he said as he sat down again.
" She's dressing different , she rides a motorcycle now and she acts different too " I said.
He took a deep breath and sat down again.
" We need to bring in some more pack members " he said.

Whenever he said this it ment we were getting ready to attack.
" Boss , your not thinking what I think your thinking are you ? " I asked.
" Well if we attack Rosalina's not going to fight her family is she , and I know Alex will ask her to fight " he said .

" So you think if we call an attack then Rosalina will come back home ? " I said.
He sat down and crossed his hands.
" Exactly " he said as he smirked.

" Do me a favour son , go to the research team and tell them to find out whatever they can about the rouges " he said.
" Yes Alpha " I said.
" And also go to the tracking team and tell them to track there every move " he said.

I walked back into the elevator and pressed floor 10 , that's were the research team was.
I walked out of the elevator and towards the desks.
There was more researchers than the last time I came.

I walked up to someone at a desk that I recognised.
" Hey " I said.
" Oh Eric , it's so good to see you again" the woman said.
I looked at her confused hoping she would tell me her name.

" Am , it's Ariel ? " she said.
" Oh Ariel , the alpha sent me for you to do some work " I said.
" Oh ok so what do you need researching " Ariel said.

" Rosalina's new boyfriend Alex , his pack has brainwashed Rosalina to join there pack , I need you to give me all the information you can on them ,
Is that ok ? " I asked.

" Of course , I'll have the information by tomorrow " she said.
" Thankyou " I said.
I then walked towards the elevator and opened it.
I pressed level 9 which was the track team. The elevator opened and I walked out to see Aaron , he was the best tracker I knew.

I walked up to him and said " hey I need you to track someone called Alex price and his pack , i need you to be watching there every move " I said.
" Sure Eric , I'll work on it right now " he said.

I walked towards the elevator and got out of my phone.
' I have Ariel and Aaron working on the rouges , there two of the best trackers and researchers I know ' I texted.
' good ' he replied.

                            Amelia

It had been 30 minutes till Eric had been out and I started to get worried.
I didn't know where he went , he didn't tell me anything but to get inside.
Finally I heard a car pull up , I walked towards the window to see Eric's car.

I walked back to the sofa and sat down just as he came threw the door.
" Hey where did you go? " I asked.
" I went to tell your father about Rosalina and then I went to get some information on there pack " he replied.

" Wait why ? " I asked.
The only time Eric would need to know information about people it meant that the pack was ready to fight.
" We want to fight them so that Rosalina will refuse to fight her family and come back home " be said.

" And what if that doesn't work Eric , what if they tell her to fight and she does " I say.
" Amelia , I know your only trying to help but I know my sister , she woudnt fight " he said as he put his hands on my shoulder.

" Ok " I said.
" Oh and I bought some more clothes for Aria today " I said trying to make him happier.
" Awe that's good then I'll have a look at them later " he said as he got out two wine glasses and looked at me and smiled. I knew what he ment , it met that he wanted to watch a movie with some wine.

755 words

Cast list
Amelia park
Eric Alan
Aria park
Lee park
Ariel Martin
Aaron hancher

I hope you guys liked this chapter😄
Find out about the rouges in the next episode and see who lee decides to bring in😏
Also guys I'm coming out with a new book🤗
You can find it on my channel💗

Anyway see ya👋🏼