Part 11 : Nothing is the same

Note :
So I was supposed to have wifi when I went back home coz they said that they connected it but they didn't😫
I tried to fix it myself and it worked but then I moved it slightly and it disconnected again , I sat on the floor trying to make it work for at least an hour😠
So we have to have a guy come over tomorrow ( wich will be today when your reading this , coz while I was writing this I had no wifi ) to fix it and then I can publish this🙂
Mid life crisis right here😂
Who can relate to having no wifi🙄

Anyway on with the story ..

----------------------------------------------

Weeks had pasted since Bryan left but I could still smell him , hear him and sometimes I even see him.
It's gone to my head , what if he had hurt Aria , what if he had taken her , what if he had taken both of us.

All theses what ifs floating around , leaving me to go insane.
Eric tried his best at my worst times , when I can't leave Aria alone , when I see him and start screaming , when I look at my bruise and start crying.

He was always there for me. No matter what happened.

It was 9:00 in the morning and I had been awake for hours , just thinking.
I got up and walked towards Arias bed.
I stared at her , I appreciate everything , she's just so special to me , my whole family is , my dad , Eric , Erics dad Bruce. Even the whole pack.

" Morning honey " I heard Eric say , I turned around and smiled at him.
" morning " I replied.

" Oh Rosalina is supposed to be visiting today " he said.
" Oh really " i said shocked because Rosalina never visited.
" Yeah hopefully she makes it " he said.

I knew she probably wouldn't make it , she was supposed to make it to my baby shower and that didn't happen.
She was supposed to make it to Arias welcome home party but she didn't make it.

I decided that I would go to town with Aria today as I needed some new clothes and some more stuff for Aria.
I walked towards my wardrobe and got out my black leggings and an over sized jumper , comfy.
I always loved to wear comfortable clothes.

I got changed and put on my ug boots , I walked towards Aria and reached down to get her out of her bed.
That's when I felt a touch on my thigh and a whisper into my ear saying " guess who's back " the voice sounded just like Bryan , I spun around to see him standing directly infront of me.

I screamed and covered my face as he raised his hand to hit me.
I uncovered my face to see nothing was there , I looked around at Aria to see her sitting there looking up at me.
I must be seeing things again.

I got Aria out of her bed and got her dressed in some warm clothes.
It was a bit sunny out but there was still wind so I didnt want her to be cold.

After I got her dressed I took her to the living room and put her in her buggy.
I then opened the front door and walked towards the car , I put Aria in her car seat and put the buggy in the boot.

I got in the drivers seat and started the engine. A few hours later I had been to a few shops with Aria , I had gotten me some new clothes and Aria some clothes and toys.

As I made my way back Eric called me.
I answered the phone " Oh hey I've just been out and got me and Aria some nice new ... " I said before I was interrupted.
" Amelia , are you at home " he said nervously.

" Am no I'm on my way back now why " I relied.
" Agh , someone broke into the house and there still there , Steven is her and he said that he can smell a rouge " he said.

" Wait what how do you still know there in there " I said.
" because we can kind of see someone in the kitchen , they've got a hoody on , I've also called everyone to make sure no one from the pack is in the house " he said.

Then I remembered that I left the door unlocked, I felt so guilty that a rouge had gotten in and it was my fault.

" Am .. Eric , I might of left the front door unlocked " I said.
" What , Amelia you know how dangerous it is to leave the pack house unlocked for god sake , where you not thinking ! " he shouted.
" hey you don't need to say that ok everyone makes mistakes it was an accident " I said offended by his comment.

We hadn't fighted ever , so this was our first argument and if I'm being honest I wanted it to stop.
" Whatever " he said and hen he hung up. I couldn't believe that he hung up on me , he never acted liked this even if he was busy or had a rough day.

902 words

Cast list
Eric Alan
Amelia park
Aria park
Steven ranch
Bryan ranch

I hoped you guys liked this chapter😁
Who could be in the house , is it a rouge , or is it Bryan😨
I'll guess you'll have to find out🤔
Comment who you think it is ...

Anyway see ya👋🏼