Part 17 : I'm falling out of love with you

Note :
Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages😬
I've been busy with my dad for a week , we went to London and to the seaside and that but I decided that as we were on the road I would write more chapters☺️

Anyway on with the story😁

----------------------------------------------

Eric

It had been 2 days since we decided that we wanted to fight to get Rosalina back , I was sure that she would refuse to fight her family and come back home , if not then we were in trouble.

" Eric , I've just finished packing mine and Aria's bags and I've put them on the bed " Amelia shouted from our bedroom.

I decided that I should take Amelia and Aria to Scotland so that they could be safe , I didn't want anyone from the rouges taking them and using them again us.

I walked back into the house and walked towards our bedroom.
I picked up the 2 suitcases that had been filled with things for Amelia and Aria.

Amelia had agreed with the plan but she couldn't tell anyone , I was the one to tell lee and the other pack members about them going away , I had a feeling that they could hack into our phones and find out some information if they wanted too.

I put both of the suitcases in the boot of my car and opened the driver seat door.
I got in and closed my door , I looked at Amelia and then to Aria and smiled.
" Are you ready ? " I said to Amelia.
" Always " she replied.

5 hours had passed and we were in Scotland, I had booked a fancy hotel for Amelia and Aria to stay in.

I wanted to make sure that they had the very best of the best , I mean that's what they deserve at a time like this.

Rosalina

I walked down the stairs of the pack house and saw Angelo listening to something in his head phones.

" What you listening too ? " I asked as I walked towards him.
" Ha ha there plans " he says as he giggles.

" Your so smart Rosalina I meen only you would think to plant speakers on there clothes so that we can hear all of there plans ! " he says happily as he waves his arms around in the air.

" Yes well that's the only way that we can get close to them " I said.
" Oh .. this is interesting " he says as he turns his head looking confused.

" What ? " I ask.
" There planning on going in for a fight to get you back ha ha " he says as he laughs.
" Awe they are so funny if they think that's going to work , your not going to be brainwashed by them miserable puppy's , you left them your not going to crawl back to them " he says as he laughs more.

They want me back , they would fight to get me back.
The only reason I left was because I thought that they didn't care.
I can't possibly fight my family.

" Am .. yea ha ha , anyways I'm gonna go find Alex " I say as I walk away to go towards Alex's office.

I knock on the door and wait until I hear him say snitching.
" Come in " he shouted.
I opened the door and walk in as I see him on his computer.

He turns around and looks at me for a split second and then looks away again.
" Oh hi " he says.
" Hey what you up to there " I say as I put my arms on his shoulders and hug him.

He brings his hands up and lifts my hands of him and turns around , still holding my hands.

" Listen Rosalina , I'm busy and it's private , you don't need to worry your blond brain there honey " he says as he touches my hair and then turns around again.

" Oh .. am ok well I'll just leave then " I say as I walk towards the door.
" See ya later babe " he says still focused on the screen of his computer.

I walk out feeling sad.
That's all I'm ever taken for , a dumb blond who doesn't know any better than how to apply my makeup and pick out clothes , well I have feelings too and I'm just slowly falling out of love with Alex.

He just doesn't care ...

I walk back into the living room to find Angelo again.
He looks like he's just finished listening.
He's the only one that I can have a good conversation with.

" Hey , find anything else out ? " I ask.
" Nothing important just there pack training ha " he giggles again.
" You find that so funny don't you Angelo " i say as I giggle again.
" Oh yes it's killing me rose " he says.
He always called me rose as a nick name , it's like having the perfect dad that I never had.

" Is Alex ok ? " I ask him as I sit down next to him.
" Yeah why Hun is everything ok with you too ? " he says as he puts the phone down and looks at me.

" I just feel like I'm slowly falling out of love with him " I say.
" Oh but I thought you guys were mates , how has this happened " he asked with a worried look in his eyes.

" Honestly Angelo , I never thought that you could fall out of love with your mate but he just doesn't seem to pay attention to me anymore and I really don't want to loose him " I say , I can feel my eyes watering as I speak.

918 words

Cast list
Eric Alan
Amelia park
Aria park
Rosalina Alan
Alex price
Angelo price

I hope you guys liked this chapter😁
There is another part to this coming out after this I've written some of it so it should be published in no time☺️
I've also got an announcement...
there will be a sequel to this story🤗
I'm not going to say what it's about maybe a few more chapters away I will but for now your just going to have to wait🙂

Anyway see ya👋🏼