Part 18 : The fight

Note :
Guys read the authors all the way to the end and at the end I'm going to tell you what the sequel is about😊
I'm so exited to write it and I'm sure you guys are too🤗

Anyway on with the story✌🏼

----------------------------------------------

Rosalina

I could see the hurt in his eyes.
All of a sudden Nick runs in.
" Alpha , someone has broken into the house " he says as he pants.

" What ! " he shouts as he stands up quickly.
" What , who is it ? " I ask nick.

" I'm not sure , the security cameras didn't catch any faces but there is 5 men and 2 girls " he says as he pants more.

" Ok go check it out and take Rosie with you and stay in contact with me " Angelo says as he sits down again.

Lee

" Alpha , I spotted a security camera a few yards away but I threw a rock at it and luckily it's broken " Steven says to me.

" Ok good work , now I think it's time to show these rouges who we really are"  I say as I look around to see Ariel , Lucie , Steven , Bruce and Aaron and Eric waiting for a command.

I shift into my wolf and look around as I see the rest of the pack shift with me.
Then I see a woman with dark brown straight hair run around the corner , she has a black ninja looking suit on , there is also a guy following her , he is very tanned and has dark brown scruffy hair.

Luckily they don't see us and they run around a different corner.
" So where's Amelia , I'm kind of worried about her being home alone at a time like this with Aria " my wolf says to Eric's wolf.

" Oh no worries she's in Scotland , I dropped her of this morning .. " I said before I was interrupted.
" Nooo she isn't " I hear a female voice say.

I look around but can't see anyone.
Then I see a wolf jump over us , I look back to see where it landed.
" what do you mean no she isn't " my wolf says as he growls at the stranger standing before us.

" I mean no she isn't " the wolf says.
I can tell that it is a girl , I can smell her from where I'm standing.

" How do you know about Amelia " my wolf says again.
" Well she was in Scotland but now she isn't " she says again.

" What have you done with my mate " Eric says as he steps forwards and growls viciously.
" Awe your mate awe how cute " she says sarcastically.

" Oh Rosie stop playing around " says another wolf that comes around the corner.
" What's going on where's Rosalina " I say starting to get angry.

" Well your going to have to get threw us before you can see your daughter again " the guy wolf says.

I assume the other wolf is named Rosie , she must of been the woman we saw earlier and the other guy must have also been the person we saw.

" Ha ha , easy " Lucie says as she walks forwards confidently.
All of a sudden I see two more wolfs come around the corner.
One of them is a black wolf and the other is white and the other is a grey colour.

All of sudden Rosie and the other wolf jump at me and Eric. The black wolf goes for Lucie and Ariel and the white wolf jumps for Aaron , then the grey one goes for Bruce leaving Steven to run and get help , well that's what I hope he ran for.