(24) Love

"Goodbye Aphmau." He chuckled.

"And Goodbye Ein."

My eyes sparked as I saw a werewolf black eyes with red ears and a tail. He jumped on Ein and tackled him the ground. I heard Ein whimper and the werewolf scratched at his eyes. That werewolf no it can't be, can it? The werewolf pulled a gun out of his pockets and pointed it at his head. Without hesitation he pulled the trigger. I laid on the ground still but then it hit me.

"Aaron...?" I questioned.

He growled and turned to look at me. He got up off Ein and was a bloody mess. I felt sick even though hes killed people in front of me before. I looked over at his shirt and he looked down at it as well. He began taking off his shirt and he threw it to the ground. I got up off the ground and stared at him. It was an awkward silence for a while. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his bare chest. I felt him embrace me and I hugged him back. Without warning tears began falling from my face. I noticed Aaron looking down at me. I tilted my head down and watched as my tears fell from the ground. I felt Aaron tilt my head back up and wipe away my tears. I pushed away from him and wiped my eyes. I looked up at him and took a breath.

"Why..?" I stuttered.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him again. He tilted my head up and gently placed his lips onto mine. He kissed me with passion and gentleness. No aggression. I began kissing back and after a little he slowly pushed away. I began breathing heavily and tried to relax. I could feel my heart beating faster.

"Thats why.." He stated.

Bam

A shot was fired, but it wasn't Aaron. I turned my head to see where the shot came from, my eyes grew bigger. There stood in behind me with a gun was Garoth. But it wasn't me who was shot. I looked down to see Aaron on the ground. I gasped and dropped to my knees. I felt my eyes tearing up again and I was sobbing now.

"Aaron... AARON!?" I screamed.

I heard foot steps behind me and saw Garoth walk to me. I was frozen in place. He dropped the gun down and looked down at me.

"Oh Aph didn't I tell you there would be trouble if you left." He laughed.

I looked around the room and my eyes were on the gun. Garoth was still talking but I wasn't sure what he was saying any more. My eyes were locked on the gun. Nothing else mattered. I stretched my hand and grabbed the gun. I pointed the gun at Garoth and saw him jump back. I pulled the trigger. As the shot went off all sound returned to me and I heard Garoth scream. The bullet went through his head. He fell to the ground and I dropped the gun. I stared down at it in shock. I can't believe I just shot him. I got up off my feet but fell. I couldn't think straight. I laid down on the ground and looked at Aaron. He tilted his head my way and I looked at him confused. His face showed no pain. He gave me a quick smirk and stood up. I gasped and looked at him. He opened up his hand and in his hand was a bullet. My eyes went huge.

"Did you.."

"Yes I caught it remember I'm a werewolf meaning I can hear better." He replied.

"Is he..?"

"Yes hes dead." Aaron walked up to his body and looked at him. His eyes were still wide open in shock and blood spilled out of him.

Aaron bent down to check his pulse and he shook his head. I fell to the ground and sat in shock. I killed him. I actually killed someone. I looked up and saw Aaron walk up to me. He picked me up bridal style and walked over to the exit. He walked out the door and growled loudly. I heard a voice coming and I hid into Aaron tighter.

"Zoey return to the caslte ill meet you there." He shouted.

I heard a faint Yes and the voice disappeared. I looked at Aaron and he looked at me. He smirked again and I covered my face with my hands. He began running and I grabbed his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while of running we finally returned to the castle. He didn't go to the front gate though. He jumped up to the balcony. He put me down on a chair and got over me.

"Aaron what happened? Where's Michi?" I questioned in confusion.

"Hold it with the questions." He growled.

"First off Michis dead. Secondly I already knew before she was using me. But I was using her as well." He replied chuckling.

"What do you mean..?" I questioned.

"I was planning on marrying you but after you left I had to marry someone or I would lose the kingdom." He muttered.

"So I was just a tool to keep the kingdom." I screamed.

"No Michi was. I don't get it my heart beats to fast around you. I always wanted to touch you but I can't without hurting you." He growled to himself.

I pulled Aaron down onto me and my face began turning pink.

"Aaron I really like you... I don't understand why. Even after you hurt me so much I just can't get you out of my head..." I mumbled. 

He put his head out of my chest and looked at me.

"Can I touch you..?" He questioned.

"Yes..." 

Aarmau AU  ❖A Stranger❖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें