"We're going to be a stronger unit when I get out of here. I'm never going to turn my back on any of you. Moriah, Marley, y'all might as well be my damn kids because everything I'd do for MJ and Miracle, I'm already doing for y'all and it's going to stay that way. You four are my world. Without y'all and of course Marlow even though she's not here, I wouldn't have anything. I'm sorry for letting y'all down. I'm sorry for not coming to y'all when I was at my weakest all out of fear of letting you see me at such a low point. I know now that that's what we're here for; to keep each other's head above water. Moving forward I'm going to do everything in my power to keep this structure as strong as it was before Diana left us, before I forgot that I have you all here to love and care for. I can't quit on us again and I'll be damned if I do. When I come home, I'm home for good," he finished while looking at all of us through teary eyes.

By the end of our session there wasn't a dry eye in the room. Even Vivian had shed a few tears during our talk and I think this talk is what we all needed. I needed to know that Micah was confident in coming back home again. I needed to know he wasn't going to back track and go back to what put him in here in the first place. I was definitely looking forward to the next month and what life would bring us in the next few months after Micah came back home.

"So y'all legit spent the whole weekend together?" Lola asked while pulling me into my office at the salon.

"Not the way you're thinking. I slept at my house and he slept at his house. We just spent Saturday celebrating his birthday and he spent Sunday thanking me for Saturday." I smirked.

"Y'all fucking already?!" she asked bluntly.

"No whore, you know me better than that. His mom had Isabella for the weekend, so he invited me over to his house for lunch. After lunch he gave me a full body massage and my bra and panties stayed on the entire time," I mentioned before she got any ideas.

"He had those hands all over you and you didn't give him the box?"

"Damn Lola, we're only dating. Like, he's not even my boyfriend. We're technically allowed to date other people without getting mad at each other." I laughed and shook my head. "I thanked him, cooked dinner for us and the kids. MJ picked Miracle and Bella up and we all ate at Eli's house before we went home."

"I'm all for moving slow and all that but damn." Lola sighed. "Oh and thanks a lot bitch! Thanks to you going all out for Elijah's birthday, Sean's ass is expecting some next shit from me this year. Remind me to cut you when you get to work," she joked.

"Shut up and Sean should know I'm like that with everyone on their birthday."

"Yeah, no Marley. I mean you're a beast with the birthday gifts but Sean told me what you did and that on top of the gifts you picked up for him from the mall, you dropped at least three stacks on that man for his birthday."

"Okay and I sent you and Sean to Paris last year for your birthday. How much do you think that cost me?"

"Where the hell are you getting all this damn money from?!" She laughed into the phone.

"It's not as much as it seems. I literally only have to pay for my utilities at home and Micah handles the bills here at the salon, not to mention it's paid off. I have a savings account for when I finally start a family and I have a little bit saved up that I use to spoil my loved ones with."

"Yeah whatever. I need you to teach me how to manage my money, seriously."

"I got you. I mean Sean would kill you if he found out you were trying to pay a bill or something so it really shouldn't be that hard to start a savings account and start putting some money away for your wedding and my god babes." I giggled while she eyed me.