Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

o08.

Chapter Eight

(Elijah Pierre)

Saturday, June 3rd 2017

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache and a plump ass suffocating my morning wood. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust and notice that I had a tight hold on Marley who looked like she hadn't slept this good in a minute. I didn't want to wake her and Lord knows I wasn't trying to get out of this position but I had to get up and piss. Not to mention, I needed the rest of that water she made too so I could stop this hangover before it started. I slowly took my arm from around her waist and slipped out of her bed without waking her.

I grabbed my bag out the living room and headed to the bathroom in the hallway to get myself together. After my shower, I noticed the headache had started to go away a little but I didn't want to chance it, so I grabbed the glass of Marley's hangover water and downed it before looking through the fridge for some breakfast food. I saw everything I'd need to fix me something up real quick but I had no idea what Marley would eat. I settled on oatmeal since whenever we would talk in the morning, she was always eating some. I took some strawberries out as well and started on our breakfast.

"Good morning birthday boyyy," Marley sang as she entered the kitchen.

The food was done and I was making our plates. She looked down at the plates and a smirk appeared on her face.

"Damn, that looks good." She sighed.

"Oatmeal always looks good to you." I chuckled and handed her the bowl of oatmeal.

"Oh shit and you put strawberries in here too." She bounced in her seat, causing me to laugh at her a little harder.

"Yo, you be doing the most."

"Whatever, how'd you sleep?" she asked looking up from her food.

"Good..." I thought about mentioning the position we were in when I woke up but I figured it would just make shit awkward and I wasn't trying to deal with that, not today anyway. "You?"

"Great." She let out a satisfied sigh and went back to eating.

It was even harder keeping it to myself now because I knew I had to have something with why she slept as "great" as she said she did.

"What's the move for today?" I asked while stuffing a piece of turkey bacon in my mouth.

"I can't tell you, just know we're having fun today!" She smiled up at me.

"You foul, man." I sighed while sitting back in the chair.

Before she could respond my cell started going off. I couldn't help but smile when I noticed it was my mother calling.

"Happy Birthday Elijah! Happy Birthday Daddy!!!" I held the phone an inch away from my ear and laughed a little once I noticed they were all singing happy birthday to me.

Marley looked over at me and smirked noticing the smile on my face.

"That was beautiful ladies," I beamed once they were done.

"Thanks Eli." I heard Miracle say in the background.

"Can I speak to my daddy?!" I heard Isabella whine in the background. "Hey daddy, happy birthday!" she sang, her voice was now more clear, so I knew she had taken the phone from my mother.

"Hi Princess, daddy misses you baby girl." I smiled hard.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at Marley's house," I started to explain but she cut me off.