8. Move

"i like the sad eyes, bad guys,mouth full of white lies

mouth full of white lies."

3rd Person POV.

Taehyung had been noticing Jungkook a lot these days. The thought of Jimin even talking to Jungkook made him uneasy. The lean boy was worried sick.
Taehyung was well aware that Jimin didn't know what Jungkook was like. And so he needed to make sure the notorious bully didn't harm his only friend, Jimin. After the accidents with Jimin, he strongly suspected him. Back in the past there was no one to warn Taehyung against Jungkook. But after having a first hand experience of everything, Taehyung was determined to protect Jimin this time.

The incident was still etched fresh in his memory.

It was in late summer. Gym class was normally crowded before the annual spring tournament. Even though Taheyung was quite tall he was not very good at games, hence he would become the laughing stock sometimes. Unfortunately that happened to be the day Jungkook, the new boy, joined gym class. He was good at everything. He was perfect. He was a rich spoilt kid, he didn't have an inch of humility in him. He never lost a game.Before he came Taehyung's gym classes had been easier. His inability to score became more visible now. Because after Jungkook's arrival, the incompetent boy was thrown out of the basketball team. He had been replaced.

Naturally Taehyung developed a grudge against Jungkook but it became long term when Jungkook started bullying him for no reason.

It started out small, but soon the bullying had become a daily thing. It was scary how it was completely normal when it's after effects could be so dangerous. Taehyung had not noticed Jungkook sitting in the cafeteria when he was on his way to the empty table.

Suddenly he lost his balance. The poor boy had tripped and fallen flat on his face.

His nose was bleeding. Jungkook had scoffed.

His shirt was stained with food. Jungkook joined by a few others had started to laugh by then.

My legs were wobbly. The whole cafeteria started murmuring and saying unpleasant things Taehyung wanted to forget.

And thus he had become a laughing stock once again.

Jungkook.
He had put out his leg purposely.
He remembered Taehyung from the gym class and was trying to prove to him how much better he was than Tae.
That was just the start, Taehyung reminisced woefully.
Whenever we met in school it resulted in Jungkook bullying him and others laughing at the scene.