P R O L O U G E

The days reach Sunday which Lee Jihyun can finally watch Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo where she is currently on episode 19.

~Time Skip~

As we resume to her life now she is on episode 20.

But When her favorite character, Haesoo died.

She had a mental break down, couldn't take the fact that the actress she love and adored died on the spot.

She cried feeling like it would last forever, she was too depressed to go to school so she decided she didn't want to go, Her absence on the school went on for a whole week.

~Le Time Skip~

Her mom went upstairs to her white colored door and knocked but she stubbornly didn't answer.

Her mother called her older brother, Lee Min Ho to get the spare keys to open the white colored door, the door opened successfully with the help of the key.

"Yah, Jihyun-ah you havent eaten for a whole week now" her mom said sincerely concern for her daughter's health.

"Yeah, Aigoo you stink! Jihyun-ah, go to shower now" her oppa demanded.

The girl nodded as she left the duvet, with the girl's new image shock the living colors out of the two people.

You know why? BECAUSE SHE MAGICALLY BECAME THIN! LIKE SHE HAS A COCA COLA BODY NOW!

And when she looked at her bathroom mirror she thought that there was a posters but it was actually herself.

She is even shock herself!

~~~~~~~~~

 (A1/N)But readers... We are soooo far away from the start! So in the first chapter guys we'll start from the start when she was still fat.

Fattie To Beauty  | Oh Sehun And Jeon Jungkook ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें