"I don't know. I never felt anything strong for anyone in these five years", I said.

"Did you felt Strongly for Aria ever?", He again asked making me think on his comment.

"We're in relationship from my college times. Of course she had a special place in my heart", I said.

"You don't get me Noah", he said.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"I mean to say that when Aria wasn't with you. Did you miss her?", He asked.

"Why would I miss her? She cheated on me", I said.

"When you're in relationship. Then, did you miss her when she wasn't with you?", He asked.

"Not really. We used to talk daily and meet in every two days. So, I don't think I need to miss her", I said.

"Jess was right. You're hopeless in case of love", he chukled and I just grimaced.

"One last question. How many times did you thought about Eva in past five years?", He asked and it hit me hard this time.

Everyday, my inner self replied instantly.

"Why are you asking me this?", I asked.

"Because I feel that you missed her when she wasn't with you. Your not being in any relationship is a proof that you're waiting for someone like Eva to be with you. You're falling for her but you just don't recognise it", he said and I kept silent.

"Give it a thought Noah. She's affecting you. You need to feel that", he said.

"I'll talk to you later", I said and hung up.

I walked towards my balcony and looked at that blue color building where lives that girl who had the power to hack my mind. She's the one who made me do those things which I never dare to do. She had entered my boring life and spiced it up by adding her texture.

She's unexplainable. She's a good girl for strangers but once you know her, you'll realise she's everything you're looking for. She's crazy, she's funny, she's honest and you never know what she'll do next.

You've touched my soul Eva. I can't let you go. I'm coming. I'm ready to make you mine Miss. STRANGER.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Eva's P.O.V.

I was in my kitchen chopping vegetables for making dinner. I can't believe that I actually proposed Noah and on top, I even kissed him. Way to go to screw everything.

I know he doesn't feel this strong towards me but I couldn't help. I felt weak and I gave in. But, I'm not setting any high hopes from him. I know he would never love a girl like me.

He's way too mature and he sees life at a different angle than mine. On one side I'm way too childish and immature, he's way too mature and reserved. We have nothing in common then how can we even be a pair. But this is what love is. Isn't it?

Noah you're my definition of being perfect. For sure you're not like me but you accepted me for who I'm. You never forced me to be like someone else. You bear my every mistake and wierdness without a single complaint.

It's ok if you don't love me. I can't force you either but I'm happy that at least you got to know what's inside my heart.

My door bell rang and wiping my hand with my apron, I walked towards the door. I opened it. Noah was standing at the door. He had worn a black shirt and pants along with a black blazer.