~21~

I made my way over to the border and stepped over it. I felt the bond connecting me to the pack snap like a twig and then I ran. As fast as my legs could carry me. I ran for about an hour and then I heard it the howl of despair... Archer he knows that I've left and that I'm not coming back.

I ran and ran until my legs couldn't take it anymore. I collapsed on the ground in the middle of the forest floor and I was out like a light.

"Should we wake her?" a voice said.

"Yes because the alpha wants her at the pack house now." The other voice said.

"Fine," the first voice answered back.

I began to be lifted from my spot on the floor. I opened my eyes to look straight into a pair of blue eyes and I screamed.

"Shit my ears!" the man that was carrying me screamed in pain.

"W-Who are y-you?" I stuttered while looking around at my surroundings. I was in a house.

"I'm Jason the Beta of the blue moon pack and that idiot over there is Matthew the Gamma of the blue moon pack, and you are?" he questioned.

"I'm Arianna or Aribelle nice to meet you guys and I'm so sorry Matthew for what I did." I apologized.

"Don't worry Aria," he said.

"So am I meeting your Alpha?" I asked them.

"Yes now let's go," Jason said and pulled me along with them down a long corridor. We made it down the hall and then to a huge oak door that sat in front of me. Matthew knocked on the door and a quiet 'come in' was heard from the other side of the door.

He pushed the door open to reveal a man sitting behind a huge oak desk a similar one to Archer's. 

Archer. The name that used to bring me joy and made me feel loved but then turned into hate, anger, and disgust. 

"Jarod we brought you the rouge that was on our territory," Matthew said to the man that I presume is Jarod. 

"Thanks, guys." He said calmly. 

"What's your name kid?" he asked me.

"Arianna or Aribelle," I said back calmly.

"So you don't know your name?" he asked surprised.

"No, I do it's just that I go by two names so yeah," I answered him.

"Sorry but can I ask you a question?" he asked.

"Sure Alpha," I said with a little nod.

"Are you pregnant?" and with that, I nodded and looked to the ground in shame.

"And where is your mate?" he asked and with that, I burst into tears.

******

HI, GUYS SORRY TO SAY BUT IM THINKING OF LEAVING THE BOOK HERE AT A CLIFFHANGER AND CONTINUE ON  IN THE NEXT BOOK. 

THANK YOU FOR ALL MY READERS

LOTS OF LOVE 

MONI xx

*****