~9~

"Mum where are you?" I called out to her once I walked into the castle. I've looked everywhere for her and Archer it's been hours since we last saw them and I'm starting to worry, for my mum not Archer of course.

"Where the hell could she be?" I questioned myself. When all of a sudden I heard, a loud bang come from my bedroom. Who could possibly be in my room? I went to open my door when it flew open to reveal a half-naked Archer standing there in only a towel. Water still dripping down his body, down his 6-pack more defined than it was when he wears shirts. His brown hair swept to the side making want to run me hands through it. However, I suddenly snap out of my trance once I see him smirking. Fucking asshole, he planned this didn't he? Does that mean my mother was in on it too? OMFG she was but why is he still here though?  

"Why are you still here for?" I asked emotionless towards him.

"Like I said earlier, I plan on getting you back," he said to me.

"Yeah, good luck with th-"but I was cut off with his lips crashing onto mine, and I stupidly kissed back.

After a while, I pulled back, pushed him away, and slapped him.

"Stay the fuck away from me!" I screamed at him and ran away, crying, back to my room.

'The next morning'

"Aria, baby please wake up. I'm sorry about last night  please open the door and let me in please Ariabella," someone begged from outside my door, and by the sound of it, it was Archer. I got up from my bed and walked over to the door. I opened it and he came tumbling in, literally, he must have been leaning against it, listening to see if, I get up and towards the door. I laughed at his reaction while he lays on my bedroom floor staring up at me in confusion probably trying to figure out why he's lying on the floor.

"Thanks for the helping hand, Aria," he grumbled and got up and started walking towards me getting ready to hug me.

"Ah ah ah, no can do mister," I laughed at his expression, but he kept coming towards me and I kept backing up until my legs hit the bedframe. He came right up to me and pushed me onto the bed. I started to slide back on the bed until my back made contact with the headboard of the bed. He started to crawl up to me was started to kiss down my neck, when all of a sudden the door flew open and in walked...