~15~

After I left Archer in the hallway, I continued my walk to Joshua's bedroom. I knocked on the door and heard a quiet 'come in' from the other side of the door. If I wasn't a werewolf I wouldn't have heard it, it was that quiet.

"Hey Josh how are you? We haven't talked much since I've been here and since there's a possibility that I'll be leaving again soon. So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"You're leaving again? Why? You just got back." he said.

"I know but I've got a mate and a pack to take care of now you have to understand that Josh please do I don't want to leave things a bad way but I do promise that I will contact you," I said to him.

"Whatever just leave again like you did twelve years ago." he said.

I looked down to the floor to try and stop the tears that were on the verge of falling. "Okay. If that's what you want Joshua then I guess this is goodbye." I said standing up from the spot on the bed that I was sitting in and began walking towards the door and walked out the door. "Now to the girl's room," I said to myself.

After an hour or so of going to bedrooms and saying goodbye to everyone, I walked outside to where the truck was waiting for me with Archer in it. I turned back around and waved goodbye once more but noticed that Joshua wasn't there. "He really hates me," I said to myself and climbed into the car. Once I was in the car Archer pulled out of the drive way but in the rear view mirror, I noticed that Joshua ran out of the house onto the driveway and watched us drive away. He turned to mother and hugged her tightly while his shoulders shake like he was crying. Not wanting to look any longer I turned to face the front. I looked over to Archer and saw his shoulders were square and his jaw was tensed like he was thinking and hard.

"Archer?" I asked but he said nothing back.

"Archer?" I repeated over and over again for the hour drive but he seemed to ignore me. When we arrived at the packhouse Jennifer was waiting out front. When Archer saw her swollen stomach his eyes light up.

"Oh okay you're choosing her, then why did you bring me back here?" I asked him shaking my head trying to hold back the tears. He turned to look at me with guilty eyes but I just ignored him and got out of the car and walked up to the packhouse. I walked up to Jennifer and said "You happy now he's your's for good." and walked inside.

"Aria, you're back where's Archer?" Jason asked while hugging me and that's when the dam of tears broke and I sobbed into his shirt as he held me close. "Shhh, what happened?"

"Ask Archer that cause I need to go to the bathroom and clean up," I said and began to walk up the stairs. Once I got to the top of the stairs I heard the door downstairs slam open and in walked a guilty looking Archer. Even though they can't see me I can still see them and hear what they were saying.

"Where's Aria?" Archer asked Jason as sadness seeped through the mate bond.

'Mate sad. Go to mate.' My wolf begged me

'He doesn't want us, Jaz.' I said back sadly to Jazmine, my wolf.

"Why Archer what did you do to her? She just came to me crying," Jason questioned him.

"I did something stupid and boy do I regret it," Archer said sadly. He stood up and began making his way up the stairs and I ran all the way to the bathroom and locked the door so he couldn't get in.