[Chapter 7] "Running"

[ ] Your POV! [ ]

WARNING! CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL SCENES THAT MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME.

You trudged home, your feet sore and your eyelids heavy. You managed to get home safely without any surprising or frightening encounters. You quickly shut and locked your door, quite eager to get to the soft, warm, heaven you called your bed.

You slowly but eagerly walked up the stairs to your bedroom. You quietly shut the door, you were fortunate enough to have a lock on your door so you locked that too. You tiredly changed into your sleeping attire and crawled into bed, you softly tugged the (F/C) blanket until it was by your neck. A dark and dreamless sleep soon took over your mind.

It seemed like seconds before you were awake again, sunlight beaming through your partly opened window shades. You glared at your alarm, the annoyingly unforgiving beast that would pull you from your blissful state every morning.

You quickly slammed your hand down on the off button and rolled out of bed, bringing your sheets with you. You groaned as you landed on the soft but cold carpet flooring, the carpet had only slightly cushioned your fall. You sloppily tore the comforter away from your tired body and crawled over to your white dresser.

You managed to get onto your knees and reach into the top drawer and pulled out your white dress shirt. You then repeated the action on your middle and bottom drawers, each time pulling out different items of clothing. You bunched up all your clothing up into a ball and walked into your bathroom, you were lucky enough to have it connected to your room. You lazily dropped your clothing onto the counter and slammed the door shut, locking it moments after.

You turned the shower on, making sure you were careful about the temperature you set it to. Most times you were spot on with your preferred temperature, but one could never be too careful. You stripped down, tossing your pajamas and undergarments in random directions, not caring where they landed. You stepped into the shower and immediately began to wash your (H/L) hair, hastily coating your hair with shampoo, then conditioner. You grabbed a bar of soap and washed your entire body as quickly as you could.

You turned off the shower as soon as you had washed everything off. You swiftly grabbed your red and white striped towel off the floor and wrapped it around yourself. At this point, you were wide awake, quickly drying your hair with a blow dryer. After fixing up your hair a bit you moved on to makeup. You put on (C/O/M) and left it at that, though you did think you looked stunning.

(C/O/M) Means Choice Of Makeup, I'll probably be using this more so keep it in mind!

You dried off your body again with a (F/C) towel, then got dressed again. You straightened out your dark gray skirt and did the same with your light gray blazer. You stepped out of the bathroom and slipped on your black shoes, sighing as you did.

You dragged yourself out of your bedroom and grabbed your bag as you did. You walked straight past the kitchen without even looking at it, knowing you had no time to eat. You managed to pull yourself away from the comfort of your own home and began to walk towards your school. You spotted a few boys walking in the same direction as you, both ahead of you and behind you, they all wore your schools uniform.

You eyed an alleyway near the path you would be walking on in a few moments, then turned away. You sensed a presence there but assumed you were just paranoid. As soon as you walked in front of it a strong hand grabbed your arm and forcefully threw you into the alleyway, you slammed against the floor with a loud thud.

"Just who we've been waiting for~" A voice chimed from behind you, though he sounded cheery you felt the evil intentions behind his words. You almost instantly turned your head to see who was behind you.

A tall boy with fluffy dirty blonde hair was leaning against the left wall, behind you. He was sucking on a lollipop, or was that a cigarette? You couldn't tell, you couldn't care less though. The raven haired boy who grabbed you squatted down in front of you and grabbed onto your leg. More specifically, he grabbed onto your thigh.

You squeaked a bit and quickly attempted to back away from him, but the boy behind you had moved closer, he was now squatting down as well, holding onto your shoulders and preventing any backward movement. You were suddenly aware of your situation and opened your mouth to scream. Your piercing scream was cut short by the blonde's hand tightly covering your mouth.

"Nuh-uh! Not allowed!" He said quietly, he used his free hand to push up your blazers sleeve, then took the cigarette from his mouth and pressed it down on your forearm. You screamed again, though it was heavily muffled.

"Now.. be a good girl and don't fight us! I'm positive you want this, I mean, look at yourself! An attractive young girl in an all boys academy. You're practically begging for this." The raven-haired boy said, his hand slowly traveling up your skirt, lightly rubbing your skin with his thumb as he moved.

Adrenaline was coursing through your veins, you started flailing in an attempt to get the two males away from you. Unfortunately, your attempts were in vein, the black-haired boy only held onto you tighter, while the blonde slammed you down on the ground.

"God.. Just stop struggling. There's no use." The black-haired boy said, slightly pulling on the top of your underwear. The blonde shared a glance with the other boy before taking off your blazer with one hand, his other hand still tightly held around your mouth. You began to flail even more.

As the charcoal-haired boy started pulling down your underwear the blue-haired boy you'd seen at his locker before darted into the alleyway and threw the charcoal-haired boy off of you and against the wall. He grabbed your arm and forcefully yanked you away from the blonde haired boy.

You forgot to grab your blazer as you were pulled up, Hayashida Katsuo (The blue haired boy who was introduced earlier in case you forgot!) raced down the sidewalk, dragging you along.

You were too much in shock to even think about the situation you were in now, the boys from the alleyway had completely shaken you up. Your legs kept moving along down the sidewalk at a rapid pace before coming to a sudden halt. The pause was only for a moment before you were yanked into a different, smaller, alleyway.

Your heavy, labored breaths became evident to Katsuo and he slumped down against the wall, expecting you to do the same. You of course did, your somewhat physically unfit body truly taking its toll.

"Are you alright..?" The green-eyed boy asked, his concerned stare seemed to pierce your skin.

You swiveled your head so you faced the sidewalk, avoiding his gaze.

"I.. I don't think so." You said, the gravity of the situation finally hitting you like a freight train.

A tense atmosphere suddenly surrounded the two of you, a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach had formed after you began to think about what happened to you.

"Oh.." He mumbled in response.

[1270 Words]
Edited on 3/27/18