[Chapter 1] "Odd Morning"

You sat straight up in your bed, waking up from a horrifying nightmare, a cold sweat drenching your body.

"Jesus.." You muttered while clutching your chest. 

"What was that..?" You whispered to yourself while attempting to recall the fuzzy details of your frightening dream. You unfortunately couldn't make out enough details to tell what had scared you.

You decided that it'd be best to get ready for school, even if it's three in the morning you figure it's best to get ready early than to sleep and accidentally be late.

"Great. This black and white piece of trash is my new uniform. I'm loving it.." You mumbled. You continued muttering sarcastic comments about the attire while dressing. You bitterly put on the bland white shirt and a black skirt that stopped around the middle of your thighs.

"So colorless.." You sighed as you slipped on black knee high stockings and button up the shirt. You try a few different hairstyles but end up settling for a normal hairstyle with your hair down.

You sluggishly dragged your tired body into the kitchen

"All done, now all I have to do is-" You stop speaking and let out a sigh as you realized you had forgotten to pick up food to make your lunch with.

"Damn it!" You hissed, glaring down at the floor as you recalled how you so foolishly forgot to get food.

You sat down, frustrated and switched on the T.V. You waited for 6:15 to roll around, and you ended up getting up to aimlessly look in the fridge even though you were painfully aware you had none.

Christ.. I'm already hungry- Your thought was interrupted when you looked down at your phone and, much to your disliking, you'd been waiting for too long.

"Oh sh*t.." You whispered, a surprised expression gracing your face. You paused before grabbing various items you need and stuffing them into your backpack.

You slung your backpack over your shoulder and left the small apartment, slamming and locking the door behind you.

"At least this will be an interesting experience, right?" You panted out as you sprinted down the sidewalk to get to your new school on time.

You stopped in front of a large building with creme colored walls, sweat dripping down your forehead and your (h/l) (h/c) hair being gently blown by the wind.

"An All Boys Academy.. Are you serious..?" You whispered to yourself.

You stared at the large building, shock and disbelief visible in your shimmery (e/c) eyes. It was truly a gorgeous school but you hadn't expected you'd be attending a school for only males.

"I must have the address wrong.." You mumbled. You felt a large shove and turned around to see that a young boy had tripped and fallen onto you.

"G-God! I'm so sorry!" He managed to choke out his words, clearly embarrassed and ashamed of himself.

"It's really okay, don't worry about it." You responded, putting on a smiling face to disguise your complete and utter confusion.

The boys dazzling caramel eyes were laced with concern and obvious anxiety, his luxurious and fluffy blonde hair seemed ruffled, like he hadn't had time to brush it properly.

"Are y-you one of the new g-girls going here..?" He asked timidly, a heavy blush painting his cheeks.

"I don't think so.. This is an all boys school so.. It must be the wrong address." You responded politely, your delicate smile giving off just the right amount of friendliness.

"W-Well I heard t-that seven girls were accepted into this s-school.. What's y-your name?" He asked, trying his best not to sound like a creep.

"I'm (L/N) (F/N), and you are?" You had been taking your time while speaking because you doubted you'd even be getting to school today, let alone a class.

"I'm Hayash-shida K-Kohaku, it's very nice to m-meet you, (L/N)-san." He said quietly

"It's nice to meet you too I guess.. I might as well go to the office or something, I should at least check to make sure this is the wrong school, right?"

"P-Probably.."

"Hope I see you around either way." You stated kindly.

"Until t-then, (L/N)-san."

[715 Words]
Edited on 3/27/18