[Chapter 2] "Confusion"

You walked into a lavish courtyard with cobblestone ground, a gorgeous and well kept garden around the edges. Your eyes couldn't help but drift towards the large and glorious fountain shaped like a lotus flower placed in the center of the circular courtyard.

"Pretty.." You mumbled, staring into the glistening water.

You soon felt the hot burn of a few peoples curious stares on your back which made you feel slightly uneasy. You decided to leave the courtyard and try finding the office.

You wandered the intricate halls attempting to find the schools office.

"Where the actual f*ck is this office?" You mumbled, confused and now angry. You stormed past a boy with blue hair who was drinking from a water fountain. He pulled away from the water and glared at you

"Aren't you going to apologize?" He said, not looking away from his open locker.

"For what, exactly?" You responded.

"Swearing."

"And why the hell should I apologize?" Your tone was rude yet calm while you spoke.

"Ugh.. Nevermind. Who are you anyways? This is an all boys school, you shouldn't be here." He snapped back at you, clearly becoming agitated.

"I'm (L/N) (F/N). And I'm not sure why I'm here either. I just need to go to the office." You stated, still calm.

"Two rights and a left." He said, annoyance coated his every word. He started walking back to his class, not giving you a second look.

"The name's Hayashida Katsuo, by the way, hope I don't see you around." He said, just loud enough for you to hear him.

'Not too shabby.. He may be a jerk, but at least he's not ugly, right?' You thought to yourself, staring after the blue haired boy.

You started walking to the office a few minutes after the boy left.

'Two rights... a left.. and.. I'm here!' You thought as you arrived at the office, relief flooding over you.

You started looking around the office, mostly at numerous paintings hanging on the walls. You hadn't noticed you were looking around the lavishly decorated office for a while before a red-headed staff member politely coughed to get your attention.

"O-Oh.. Sorry. I'm here because I was told this is my new school, I just moved here fro-"

The staff member cut you off.

"Name?"

"My name is (L/N) (Y/N).."

"Follow me." The staff member stated after typing your name into a student file on her computer. She immediately began walking down a short hallway to a door labeled 'Principal'.

"You're late on your first day, might have to beg for forgiveness." The redhead left you after that sentence. Alone in front of a large door that would start your new school life. Alone with the six words 'Might have to beg for forgiveness' fresh in your mind.

[476 Words]
Edited on 3/27/18