"Hay, it isn't hard. It's right, left, right left. Then back left, back right. Then I dip you and then I lift you up and spin you." Jase says like it's a walk in the park. The rest of the dance is perfected except this ending part that just isn't coming together because it's freaking hard!

"Jase it isn't that easy! If you can notice, I don't dance." Why did High School Musical 2 just pop in my head? 

"Haylee, just try." he says to me.

I sigh and take our first position. We flow through the dance easily until the end comes along. I go and do the moves backwards and Jase drops me on the floor when we do the dip.

"Geez Jase that hurt!" I say rubbing the back of my head.

"You did the steps backwards. again." he says.

"I'm sorry! I can't dance." I tell him again.

"Hey kids." Gia says coming in with Ever right by her side. "Bed now."

"Gia please just five more minutes." I plead.

She shakes her head. "Sorry Hay. It's 12 in the morning and we all have to get up early and make sure this house looks fantastic. You both need rest. You've been at the dance for five hours now."

I groan. "Come on Ever, I'll put you to bed." I say and she squeals with joy

"Goodnight mommy." EVer says to Gia before running in front of Jase and I. 

"This is impossible. I'm never going to get this dance right." I whine.

"Well at least you have the song done." he says.

I stop walking and look at Jase.

"What...?" he asks.

"I didn't even start the song!" This is the absolute last thing I could possibly need right now.

"You go do that song and I'll put Everleigh to bed." he tells me. I nod and run up to my room.

I grab my notebook and my turquoise pen and starts writing like I do every time.

If I look at you

and I see your smile

who had ever known

it could take me a while

to realize that I

love 

you

oh how could I 

not realize you

you're the only one I want

all want is you

oh, I

love

you

looking at you makes my knees go weak

looking at you, I loose my way to speak

looking at you makes my heart go wild

but all I want now is you for a while

oh seeing you

just close to me

makes me feel like your all I need

oh how could I not realize 

that I

love