9

WE HIT 600 VIEWS🤘🏾🤘🏾🤘🏾 now if y'all would only vote & comment lol. Give me feedback hoes!! Enjoy love y'all💜🐬

Kenyas POV

I woke up on cloud nine. Not only did I FINALLY lose my damn virginity to the only man I've ever trusted but I'm going to hang out with my little brother and sister today.

It's been a few months since I seen my brother and sister since me and my mother have never gotten along. She's always picked drugs and no good ass men over her kids and I didn't fuck with that. So when I went over there to visit them and seen her shooting up in the living room and had my little sister cooking liking she was her and her bummed out niggas maid, I flipped.

After I damn near ripped my mamas head off, she told me I wasn't welcome in her house no more which meant I couldn't see Kendrick and Kenyetta. I was passed but they were her kids, not mine. Even though I take care of them financially... They were her kids.

I got up and J was still sleep so I grabbed a piece of mail that was sitting on his night stand told him I was leaving and I'd call him later. I got my phone and purse and headed back to my apartment. I spend so much time at Jeremy's big ass house I rarely ever come to mine but I needed to get dressed here and get it all cleaned up since my siblings were gonna hang out with me over here.

Once I cleaned up, I showered and  got dressed in a pair of PINK leggings and a matching half zip jacket with my Rihanna Fenty Bow Slides. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed to my moms. After about 30 minutes I pulled up in front of my childhood home and hunked twice. My mom bursts through the front door with a cigarette hanging out the side of her mouth and her hand on her hip. She was dressed in a pair of worn out sweats and a dirty looking wife beater. I rolled my eyes at the sight of her and returned it.

"DONT NO HOES LIVE IN  THIS HOUSE. YOU ONLY HONK FOR HOES" she screamed and I rolled my eyes yet again.

"Oh you don't live here no more?" I thought to myself. I just ignored her as my siblings came out the house towards my car.

My mom tried talking to them but they just walked straight to my car

My mom tried talking to them but they just walked straight to my car. I popped the trunk and they put their bags in. Kendrick got in the passenger seat and Kenyetta hopped in the back.

"Hey my babies, I missed y'all" I said and they told me they missed me too.

"Y'all hungry?" I asked pulling off I tot he street. Kendrick nodded.

"I am sissy, mama ain't bought groceries in I don't know how long" she said rolling her eyes while typing on her phone. I nodded and stopped at the stop light.

"Popeyes sounds good?" I asked and they both started dancing sings "yaaaaaaas" while doing the Nae Nae and Kendrick hit the folks. We all laughed as my phone started ringing. I looked down to see it was Jeremy and smiled a little. Kendrick leaned over onto my middle console reading my phone and I picked it up on my radio.

"Wassup J" I said as my siblings were quiet being nosey.

"Whea ya ass at mane?" He said and I could tell he's just now waking up. I smiled again.

"I picked up my little brother and sister for the weekend. I forgot to text you, sorry Jeremy" I said.

"Oh that's wassup ma, y'all going back to yo place?" He asked and I nodded as if he could see me.

"Yeah I think we gonna have a game night or something, you can come if ya want" it got quiet like he was thinking about it.

"Uh nah ion wanna ruin y'all bondin time" he said and Kendrick smacked his lips.

"Aye bro join us, it be too much estrogen any way" he said looking at me smirking. Me and Kenyetta smacked our lips and they both started laughing.

"Ight young blood Ima slide thru. Aye Kenny text me when y'all headed thea" he said and I nodded.

"Ight, we getting Popeyes, you want the regular?" I said pulling into the Popeyes parking lot.

"Yeah thank you baby girl. Ima just head to yo spot now. Need me to feed dutches?" He asked and I smirked at the thought of my puppy.

"Yes please" I said parking.

"Ight one" he said hanging up. We all got out h car walking inside.

"Sooooo whose Jeremy?" My sister said dragging out his name and I laughed.

"He was my bestfriend who has turned into a little bit more. We don't exactly have a title but we're just chilling right now" they both nodded.

"Well Ima have to see what his intentions are wit my lil/big sista" Kendrick said and me and Kenyetta looked at him with straight faces before we all busted out laughing.

"C'mon y'all lets order y'all" I said.

We ordered and got back to my place. Jeremy was sitting on my couch with Dutches in his lap. He turned the tv on pause and grabbed his food from me as I sat next to him on the couch. He thanked me and kissed my cheek. I started blushing and opened my box to eat.

Dutches sat at Jeremy's feet whining and I rolled my eyes already knowing how this will end. "You want some food baby girl" he asked and he started jumping up and down. He grabbed a piece of chicken and gave it to her. She took it to her bed and begin eating it.

"You spoil her Jeremy" I said slightly rolling my eyes at him. He leaned into me.

"Chill out wit da eye roll before I take you in dat room and fuck dat attitude outta ya" he whispered into my ear. I started blushing but stopped when I seen Kenyette taking a picture of us.

"Girl done take no pictures of me rn. I look a mess" I said covering my face. She smacked her lips.

"It's just snapchat sissy" she said throwin. Her box away and curling up on the couch with a blanket.

There was a knock at the door and i asked Kendrick to get it since I was still eating. It was Italia, my next door neighbors daughter who takes care of Dutches when I'm gone.

"H-h-ey I'm here to feed Dutches" she stuttered while her and Kendrick stared at each other. I giggled and got up.

"Hey Italia, I'm gonna be here all weekend so you're off duty" I said and she looked down.

"Okay, thanks. Ill see you later" she said turning around starting to walk down the hall. Kendrick hadn't moved and was stuck.

"Go talk to her Ken. She's a good girl. She's 16 and she actually goes to your school." I said and he looked at me.
"She do? I ain't Eva seen her" he said and I nodded.

"She's quiet, go talk to her" I said pushing him out the door and he did so. I closed the door and seen Kenyetta was gone.

"Where she go?" I asked locking the door and walking towards my spot on the couch.

"A lil nigga called her on FaceTime and she went into the guest room" he said throwing our food away while I turned on shameless. He cuddled me into his arms and zoned into our show.

" so much for game night" I said and we both laughed.

YOU HOES BETTER VOTE‼️‼️ haha love yall😘