PART 32 - RESORT ROMANCE (1)

Beginne am Anfang

Dhal gaya hai din
Hone wali hai raat
Jaane do jaane do
Mujhe jaana hai kahi

(RAGLAK SAT IN A WATER RIDE. IT WAS KIND OF A ROLLER COASTER RIDE. IT WAS A TUBE RIDE WHERE IN ONE TUBE 2 PEOPLE SAT. AS THE TUBE WAS SLIDING UP AND DOWN BOTH WERE SHOUTING THEIR HANDS WERE IN AIR AND EYES WIDE OPEN)

Aisi waisi inn baaton mein teri aaj
Sarfira sa dil mera aa jaaye na kahi

(THE TUBE WAS NOW IN WATER BUT DUE TO GREAT SPEED IT TURNED UPSIDE DOWN MAKING BOTH OF THEM FALL IN WATER. THEY CAME BACK UP ,LOOKED AT EACH OTHER AND STARTED LAUGHING)

Dhal gaya hai din
Hone wali hai raat
Jaane do jaane do
Mujhe jana hai kahi

(ALL OF THEM JUMPED IN WATER POSING.)

Na chahiye mujhe raahon pe tera saath
Roko na roko na mujhe rukna nahi

(RAGINI WAS ON A WATER SLIDE. HER EYES WERE CLOSED DUE TO FEAR AND SHE WAS SHOUTING. SHE WAS FOLLOWED BY LAKSH AND THEN OTHERS.)

O raahein ye teri saari aaj
Mujhse hi mil jaaye toh

(THEY WERE IN RAIN DANCE. ALL WERE DANCING .LAKSH LOOKED TOWARDS RAGINI AND STOPPED DANCING. HE MOVED TOWARDS RAGINI LOOKING AT HER PASSIONATELY. RAGINI TO STOPPED DANCING SEEING HIM. SUDDENLY EVERYONE ELSE DISAPPEARED)

Subah tak yunhi mere paas
Tu aaj ruk jaaye toh

(LAKSH CAME TO HER AND GRABBED HER WAIST. HE THEN TURNED HER. NOW HER BACK WAS FACING HIS FRONT. HE SIPPED THE WATER DROPLETS WHICH WERE ON THE TATTOO AND KISSED IT MAKING HER BREATH HEAVY AND BLUSH.)

Toh baat ban jaye..
Toh baat ban jaye..

(HIS TRANCE WAS BROKEN BY A HIT ON HIS SHOULDER. AS EVERYONE WERE DANCING SOMEONE BY MISTAKE PUSHED HIM BRINGING HIM BACK TO REALITY. HE WAS STANDING AT HIS PLACE ONLY. HE LOOKED TOWARDS RAGINI. SHE WAS BUSY DANCING. SHE SAW HIM AND CALLED HIM TO DANCE THROUGH HANDS. HE SMILED AS IT WAS HIS DREAM.)

Toh baat ban jaye...
Toh baat ban jaye.......

(HE NODDED AND JOINED THEM FOR DANCE)

They were continuously dancing forgetting the world. Suddenly music stopped ND a Man on the stage near the music system took the Mike.

Man - Guys may I have your attention please. So in half an hour the waves are gonna start.....

Public - Woahhhhh!!!!

Man - and and this time you are gonna experience 7 different kinds of waves SO ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED????

PUBLIC - YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Man - so let's see you then for now enjoy your rain dance.

He restarted the music. All were once again busy in dancing. Few guys were noticing Ragini and checking her out. Ragini was feeling a bit hungry so she was trying to say it to laksh but he could not hear anything due to loud volume. She then started moving towards him that's when that group of boys came in middle and purposely dashed into her.

Boy - sorry

Ragini - (felt uncomfortable due to the boy's gaze but said)  it's OK

Nd left as soon as possible.

Same boy - Bhai yeh Toh bomb hai!!!!

Boy 2 - HAA BEY

All 4 boys were staring her

Ragini reached near laksh and tapped his shoulder. Laksh looked behind and saw her. He encircled her waist with his hands and pulled her closer nd asked her what  through his eyes. Ragini stood on her toes to reach his ears and said in his ears.

Ragini - BESTIE I M VERY HUNGRY 😕😗
(MAKING A SAD POUT WHICH MADE LAKSH SMILE)

Laksh - OK chalo we'll have something.

She nodded happily. He turned his face a little his hands were still on her back and asked everyone to come with him in action language.

Karan - lucky Kya hua???

Laksh - kuch nhi yaar Mujhe laga kuch khaa Lena chahiye sab ko bhukh lagi hogi.

Swara - sab ko yaa tumhari softy ko???  (teasing)

Raglak blushed making everyone laugh. Then everyone reached to have something. Girls were sitting on the table and gossiping. While boys were bringing the food from the counter for everyone. Finally they brought everything. Laksh came and sat beside ragini. He started feeding ragini ND everyone were like AWW!!!! Swara,  Taani and Naina faked anger on sanskar, Rey and karan for being unromantic. The boys were cursing laksh in their minds and making plans to kill him. They asked sorry to the girls and feeded them. Yuvraaj and uttara were dreaming about feeding each other. Kavya was feeling heart broken seeing RagLak closeness.
Laksh had a naughty smirk on his face while ragini was confused with his expressions. most of the time he had this smirk and what was going in his head was completely unpredictable.
He saw here and there to confirm no one is looking at them and quickly pecked ragini's lips making her eyes wide in shock after confirming. But KavSwaSan saw it.

Sanskar - lucky yaar don't be soo romantic in public humme fir torture kiya jaata hai (looking at Swara)

Swara hit him playfully on his shoulder.

Swara - Usse chillane ki bjaye Usse thoda romance sikho. Nayi nayi shaadi hui hai humari and look at you.
U r soooo unromantic Mr. Maheshwari

Sanskar glared laksh.

Sanskar - (whispered in laksh's ear) beta Aaj Toh tu gya Bas MM pohochne de.

Laksh gulped in fear hearing his warning while ragini giggled as she heard everything.

Kavya couldn't take anymore so she told

Kavya - guys if we are done let's leave now.

Karan - haa waves start hone waali hai

Laksh looked at RAGINI to confirm if she wants to have anything else to which she nodded smiling.
His these small small gestures force her to fall all over again for him.

They then went to the wave pool. The water was till laksh's mid stomach. The waves started. They jumped with the waves so they wouldn't drown in the water. Soon the intensity of waves increased nd it started pushing people behind. It was fun and thrilling. Ragini couldn't control it nd was about to drown but laksh held her nd she too tightened her grip on his shoulder. Unknowingly her nails digged in his shoulder. They had a cute eyelock.

SCREEN FREEZES ON THEIR EYELOCK

PRECAP - STEAMY ROMANCE WITH LITTLE TADKA OF ACTION

I M SORRY ONCE AGAIN FOR POSTING SOO LATE. TYSM ALL THE VIEWERS ITS 7.91K VIEWS NOW. LOVE YOU ALL. KEEP SUPPORTING.
THIS WAS BASICALLY AN EPISODE RELATED TO FRIENDS BUT NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE MORE ROMANTIC. I WILL TRY TO POST SOON.

DO TELL ME HOW WAS THE EPISODE??