f i v e

FEBRUARY 13, 2017 | 8:20 am

⸰ ° ‣

AS Jungkook walked down the hallways of the high school he went to, some students stared at the sad boy, whispers being shared from here and there.

No one understands just how much pain was going through him right now. Everyone around him just simply felt bad and guilty for him, they didn't know that someone would have to experience such tragedy this school year or ever.

The day went by slowly. Every time Jungkook would look at the clock up against the wall, it'll feel like time is purposefully making the day go by slower and slower.

Finally, the last bell soon rang. Everyone got up from their desks and walked out of the classroom, including Jungkook.

Once he gathered all of his belongings, he made his way out of the school building and began walking home.

As Jungkook was walking, a loud crash was heard from behind him causing for him to turn around quickly. A puff of glittery smoke was to be seen which Jungkook was the only person to notice. Everyone just casually walked past it like it was a normal thing to happen in every days life.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and decided it was best to leave whatever happened behind and keep walking forward just to be safe.

But little does Jungkook know, this is where the story begins.