Kitten

(Sex.. Literally sex. That is all this chapter is. If you don't wanna read it, skip it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! VERY WARNED! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TELL YOU SO, BECAUSE I TOLD YOU SO, TWICE!)

Keith had found rope and handcuffs in the closet, so they were doing training drills.

Lance had tied Keith's arms behind his back as tightly as he could and then handcuffed his wrists together. Keith's legs were bent into an 'M' shape and tied to his stomach so his ass was fully visible.
Lance found a ball gag in a draw and used it on Keith because his kinky like that, and we've all had that fantasy (I mean, lance isn't the only one? Right?) Lance had also put a blindfold on Keith.

Lance had tied Keith so tightly, Keith couldn't get out of the trap. It aroused lance to watch the smaller male, who is usually so violent and strong, be so vulnerable and helpless.

He couldn't help but bite his lip to stop himself from touching the smaller boy.

Keith struggled for a good hour trying to get out of his restrains. Guess Coran was right about lance being good with his hands.
About fifteen minutes into the exercise, Keith began to make muffled sounds like he was trying to talk to lance and ask him for help but that only turned on Lance more.

The older boy had stared at Keith's ass for so long he didn't even realise the time or the fact Keith had stopped struggling and was still. It took him another half an hour to realise.

Lance had enough of this and decided it was now or never to tell Keith how he felt. If Keith rejected him then he'd keep him tied up for a while longer and be an asshole, if Keith didn't reject him then he'd keep him tied up and have some good fun with him.

"Keith... I love you." Lance said plainly, Keith responded with a dark blush and wiggle of his ass, that made Lance smirk.
Within second, he'd pulled down Keith's pants and underwear and admired Keith's cute lil hairless ass. "It's like you have a bubble butt." Lance giggled before putting his hands on Keith's ass and spreading his cheeks to check out his tiny asshole.

Keith moaned into the gag and moved his hands 'oh god, this is so weird. I wanna see him.' Keith's mind could only imagine Lance's face.

"I'm gonna call you..." Lance paused, licking Keith's asshole "kitten." He finished. That only made Keith blush darker. "You've got such a cute asshole, kitten." He smirked. Lance kissed Keith's ass and slowly pushed a finger into his ass.

Keith moved around for a little before getting use to the feeling. Slowly, lance began to move his finger, it made Keith moan into the gag again.
About a minute later, lance added another finger and began moving it with the other.

About five minutes later, lance had four fingers in Keith, moving them faster by the second. It didn't take long for Keith to cum all over his stomach and the bed.

Lance giggled and slowly, as if trying to be an asshole, took his fingers out of Keith. The sound of Lance's pants zipper was heard throughout the room due to it being so dead silent. Keith moved his ass, wanting lance inside of him again.

As the tanned male pulled his dick out, he took a moment to stare at Keith. The boy was never like this, it was a huge turn on. "Kitten, it might hurt for a little." Lance stated, rubbing the tip of his dick on Keith's entrance.

Keith moved himself back, getting only the tip of his new boyfriends dick in his ass. It hurt for a little, that he made obvious. So lance waited a few minutes before he knew Keith was alright with it.

The thrusts started slow so Keith could get use to the feeling of a miniature horse dick in his ass. (I'm sorry for that image you may now have in your head.) but after a while, the movements became faster and harder, making Keith cum once more before he passed out.

It took lance a few more thrusts to cum, and for him to notice the unconscious cutie underneath him.

He quickly pulled out and put his dick away, then untied Keith and cleaned up their mess. He held Keith close and hugged him tight, laying in bed with him and pulling the blankets to their chins.

(I am sorry if you got offended by this, but I did warn you guys last chapter (or post I did) that it was gonna be sexual. I hope you enjoyed and if you liked it, I'll write some more smutty smut smut and stoof like that.)