Night at the gala

Lance pulled out a seat for Keith, she sat. Lance pulled out the seat next to her's and sat. Keith played with her ring anxiously.

"So, what are your names" kenny asks, a slight little smirk on his face, he put his hand out to lance so he'd shake it. "I'm kenny Ackerman."

Lance looked at his hand before grabbing it with a firm grip and shaking it. "Lance McClain. And this my uh-" lance couldn't say partner. Their cover would be blown so hard.

"Wife. I'm Keith kogane." She put her hand out for him to shake.

"Keith?" He shook her hand "what an odd name. Why Keith?" Kenny was purely curious as to why a girl had such a male name.

"Well, it was that or tinker bell." Sad part is, she wasn't even lying. Lotor and shiro got the chance to name Keith with their mum. Lotor suggested tinker bell and shiro suggested Kai. So their mother bet them "in between" and said Keith.

Kenny chuckled lightly "how very odd." He bent down the slightest bit and kissed Keith hand. He let go of Keith's hand a looked at her Ring "how long have you been married for?"

"A week." Keith answered quickly "we actually came to this part of country a week ago right after our wedding."

Kenny lightens up and smiles. "I see, do you like it here?"

"Of course! It's so pretty and the people here are so kind." Keith answered.

"If you want to buy a house here, I'd be more than happy to get you one for free." Something inside Keith just wanted to throw up on him, he was being too nice.

"That'd be nice, but we're only here for another week. We have family at home!" Lance smiled, finally getting a word into the conversation.

"Ah, I see." Kenny rested his chin on his hands "how did you two meet?" Curiosity was clear in his voice. Is he just trying to get as much "information" off them as possible?

"Police academy. We're police officers" lance finally got to say something before Keith again, he was so happy.

"Nice. What do you do there?" Kenny's curiously looked at them both. Is he trying to get them to crack and tell him They'er actually secret agents who have been sent to arrest him. Yes. Yes he was. But it wasn't working!

"I go on drug busts, hostage situations and potential murder cases. The dangerous stuff." Keith is good at making up stuff, lance just wonders if his ever told lies to him.

"I'm captain! I tell them what to do, I also assist her on patrol." Lance is the third worst liar in V.O.L.T.R.O.N. Right before Lotor and hunk. If he'd have to choose a best I'd be out of shiro, Keith and Allura, though Keith doesn't lie all that much.

"How'd you get together?" Now kenny's questions where pissing off Keith. But she kept calm.

"I actually used my power as her captain against her. I commanded her to come sit on my lap and make out with me." Lance giggled lightly. 'Oh, I wish I could actually get us together that way.' He thought to himself.

Keith blushed lightly, The thought of lance actually doing that was kinda hot. And if the fact that Keith was a girl kinda helped her situation, she didn't have a penis to show how much she loved that idea.

"Very lovely. Any kids yet? Or you still thinking about it?" Kenny asked, amused at lances response earlier.

"Nope, she's still a virgin" lance giggled 'probably... Hopefully.' Greedy thoughts to, over lances mind. Keith nodded, she'd never ever been touched, even as a male, the worst thing that's ever happened to him while he was naked was shiro walking in on him while he was playing with makeup (He was four, four year olds get curious and he just so happened to be naked).