9. Competition and Cum-petition

Start from the beginning

(A/N: That's 'Ahh' auto corrected to 'AHH' which is accurate😂)

She hugged everyone in the room but her smile disappeared as soon as she saw me. What? Am I really that unappealing to look at?

"Who brought you home?" she indirectly asked who's bítch I am. Just to mess with her I said "Steve".

"WHAT?!" Alana was shook.

"WHAT?!" Alex was also shook.

"What?" Steve was confused.

I smirked a little, "Steve was the reason I was caught but the person who brought me here is your brother." 'brought' Yeah right.

"Let's play a game!" Zach interfered. We are so similar Zach, feeling awkward in fights about to get ugly, I laughed in my mind.

"Yeah sure! Which one?" I joined making him visibly relax.

"Cards" Steve muttered. Two set of eyes zapped to him in annoyance as he raised his arms in surrender.

"What did I do?" He looked confused, still.

"That's so old let's play something better like Uno" Alana proposed.

Perfect. This is my time. I am the Master of Uno. I'll skip your game and Reverse your fame! I'll make you Draw 4 if I draw 2! I'll chop off those zeros- You get what I mean... I'm the best. One time I put 2 reverse, 3 skips, a Draw 2 and a wild down at the same time winning the game!

~•~

We agreed, I mean they agreed and I had to because well I'm still kidnapped, to play after Alana has settled a little, unpacking her stuff. Apparently it was a lot of stuff, so we sat down to play after lunch.

I have won 3 games till now against everyone except Alex who had some work so he left mid game. I think he just had no action cards. Alana usually gave a tough competition but she joined my team to defeat them all. For the next game I decided to play with Alana who I have to say wasn't as teenager-y as I thought she would be. She behaved mature for her age and we made a good team, we had already defeated these grown men 3 times.

Turns out these grown men are big sore losers as they were all arguing over the rules, our luck, cards being rigged people letting us win, witch magic, feminism and what not.

Alex came in the living room probably hearing the commotion. "What's going on?"

Everyone had now moved on to physical abuse using whatever they could get their hands on - pens, vase, showpiece, an umbrella?

"Whack your Boss was probably inspired by these guys" I laughed Hi-fi-ing Alana.

"You guys should be used to losing, after all I'm the Uno Champion." Alex smirked.

"Oh please! no one has claimed that title from me yet." I replied.

"Because you don't have it." He smirked again. Staring into my eyes.

"Oh yeah? I don't see you winning all the games here." I rolled my eyes.

"That's because I don't play with amateurs." He stepped forward.

"I challenge you to a face-off" I stepped forward.

"I'll win" he scoffed still stepping forward.

"Let's see" I whispered as we were too close to speak but yet far enough from a kiss.

"Don't be a sore loser" I snapped my fingers in his face and turned around.

"Also just 7 cards each would be too easy, we'll do 40 each just to make it more interesting." He mocked.

"And what happens when I win?" I asked with a smirk of my own.

"If you win you can get whatever you want" he said huskily.

"I want a.... head massage!" I squeaked excited.

"Man she got her priorities straight." Michael rolled his eyes and took a popcorn that somehow appeared out of nowhere. Hey! I want a popcorn that appears out of nowhere too!

"Hahaha sure babe" Alex laughed taking his seat in from off me.

I ignored the tingles in my stomach and picked up my cards.

~•~

ALEXANDER DIMITRIOU'S POV:

We were surrounded by everyone and they were deeply invested in this face off, 15 minutes have passed by and I still have 30 or so cards to get rid of, Ariana was left with single digits.

Time passes as things get intense. She is using up all the action cards in a row and has a really light hand, whereas I still have around 15 cards.

I see her getting tensed. I smirk. Time to win the title baby! I change the colour, fully sure she's going to lose in a few moments.

A small smile appears on her face as we have a cocky staring match.

"Uno" she places her card as everyone goes wild around us. Alana starts screaming, Steve is holding his head, Brian is fisting the air with excitement, Zach is freezed on his spot until Brian shakes him almost losing his balance and Michael got up to fill up the popcorn with a sigh of relief.

She thinks I don't have any action cards left to change the game... Well she's right but what I do have is the number 5 in a different colour than the deck. Winning against Alex isn't that easy baby!

I put that card down as I hear small gasps, Ariana's eyebrows raised a little.

"It looks like the game's still on! Come on pick up a card babe." I laugh.

"The only person picking up a card will be you Alex, Draw 4, and I win!"

"FÚÚÚÚÚCCCCCCKKKKKKK! HOW!?!" I threw my cards on the table as Brian and Steve pick her up in victory. Alana teases me patting my back.

"I never thought it would be so much fun to see you lose brother!" She laughed heartily.

I'd lose anytime to see her laugh like that, a small smile crossed my face.

"Seeing as this victory party is going to be forever, I'm off to bed night!" I said escaping.

"Woah woah woah! Hold up!" She said getting Brian to put her down.

"You still have to keep up your end of the bargain." She commanded.

"Give me my massage" she spoke in her suggesting tone.

I rolled my eyes picking her up like a sack of potatoes, "Sure babe", I walked upstairs to my room.

Once upstairs, I lean her against the wall, grabbed her chin and kissed her passionately. She dug her fingers in my hair and it seems that she's the only one I don't mind touching it.

Her soft hands slide down the back of my neck running over the contours of my back which gave rise to a groan from me. And she isn't even naked yet!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

And that's it!

No? You want more details?

Okay! Being the Amazing (perverted) author I am I grant you the dirty deeds! In my other book, 'Mature Dragons only' where I post all the explicit scenes.

And yes I have played Uno with 40 Cards and won the exact same way!

Until next time!