Jimin squeaks and immediately wraps his arms around his boyfriend's waist. He buries his face tightly on Yoongi, eyes shut tightly, afraid of getting dust in his eyes.

"YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US BOTH" Jimin screams.

"WELL ATLEAST WE ARE GOING TO DIE TOGETHER" Yoongi laughs.

"THIS ISN'T THE RELATIONSHIP GOALS I WANT" Jimin screams once again.

"WELL TOO BAD BABY BOY YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME"

People passing by them only gave them weird glances, wondering why two mad mans are yelling at each other in the middle of the road.

It took almost half an hour to get to the mall. Yoongi stops the engine at a parking space for motorbikes and looks at the side mirror where in Jimin is still burying his face on his back.

"You can open your eyes now" By his words, Jimin open one eye checking if It is already safe before blinking open the other.

"Oh goodie we're still alive" Jimin claps a little and let go of Yoongi's waist. Yoongi removes his helmet first before he help Jimin with his. They walk all the way from the parking area to the entrance of the mall.

Yoongi keep Jimin company as he go window shopping at different stores. However, there was one item that caught Jimin's attention: a sequin bomber jacket hang neatly on the mannequin's shoulders, colors flashing in red, yellow and blue under the light.

Without any second thought, Jimin pulled Yoongi inside. He grabs one off the racks, slip his right arm first then the left and turns to stare himself on the mirror.

The jacket matches his newly colored blonde hair and the way the clothing hug on his upper body made him even more appealing.

"Do I look good?" Jimin suddenly blurts out.

Yoongi, who was watching the whole time gave him two thumbs up and a small smile. He was way too mesmerized by how Jimin look that he can't even put it into words.

After Jimin paid for the jacket, the two of them spotted a familiar mop of hair from a distance, not too far from where they are standing right now but it gives off a clear view of the person's face.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi's face scrunches up in an instant. "He may have change the color of his hair but his coconut head hairstyle still goes on" he added.

Jimin shushes Yoongi by elbowing him. "I already know that but why is Jungkook here? He told me he'll just be staying at home and play overwatch"

"Maybe he have second thoughts" Yoongi shrugs. "But hey look" He pointed at another man grabbing Jungkook by the hand. "Who's that pokemon?"

"Pokemon? Seriously?" Jimin snorted.

"Just roll with it, will you?" Yoongi glares and returns his attention back to them.

The still unidentified man still haven't turn but instead, he leaned closer to Jungkook, so close that the only wall between them was the thin air until he gave him a short quick kiss.

The panicked boy seemed flustered by the action, but masked it with a scowl. The other boy just chuckles and offered him to go inside a café which he quickly obliged.

"Who the hell was that?"

"Don't know, don't care" Jimin's face turned ice cold, bad temper boiling inside of him. Jungkook lying to him is okay but a guy who doesn't even know kissing him is unacceptable. He took his turn to leave but Yoongi held him back.

"Don't worry, we're not leaving this mall without knowing who he is" Yoongi said and also pulled him inside the café. A part of him hated this decision while the other part wanted it. Maybe because it was for Jimin or he's also curious?

Him and the younger stayed at the other end while Jungkook and his partner sat at the middle. Jimin just bury his face beneath the menu while Yoongi kept an eye just in case they turn to look at their direction. They felt like agents undercover spying on their target but sadly, they weren't.

"Have you seen his face already?" Jimin asks, keeping his voice low as possible.

"I'm trying wait, duck!"

"What do you mean duck?! We're on a café not in a farm-"

"Just hide!" Yoongi practically shoved Jimin down on the table when the guy turns his head on them.

"Hey it hur-yoongi...?" Jimin felt his hand freeze on top of his head and that's where he knew, something felt wrong. He swats his hand away from him then crawls out of the table, only to be greeted by the two people who have been spying on.

"Jimin hyung, we had to talk" Jungkook grabs Jimin by the arm and he instantly felt limp under his grip. Taking one glance at his eyes, he already knew what will come up next.

AN

: ) ) few more chapters before bye bye jkjk