Rare

Jimin was walking down the stairs hearing Jimeon's giggles and Taehyung playing with him from down the hall. "Hey there, doll~" Jungkook came up from behind Jimin and gave him a back hug.

"Oh well look who's back~" Jimin smiled turning around and kissing Jungkook happily. "You shouldn't be hunting when theres still light outside."

"Well it was foggy! The sun wasn't showing much." Jungkook complained.

"Alright." Jimin laughed.

"So what did Yoongi say about your eyes? Is he still going on about how it's not right?" Jungkook and Jimin started walking to the kitchen.

"He said I will need to try blood first. What Yoongi thinks is I'm probably still on my 'newborn' stage and in order to grow out of it is well to do that.."

"That's stupid... I love your eyes just the way they are! But I too wanna know what specialties you have..." Jungkook and Jimin walked over to the kitchen holding hands to see Han cooking something for Jimeon as Jimeon was sitting on the table while Taehyung tickled him and played with him.

"What are you both up to?" Jimin asked Jimeon picking him up and giving him a hug.

"Playing!" Jimeon smiled as Taehyung was resting his head on the table.

"Playing everyday with this one isn't so easy!" Taehyung commented.

"Well what do you expect? He is a child afterall!" Jungkook responded with a chuckle.

"Master Jungkook, I saw you earlier head out when it was still foggy... That's bad and you should not do that." Han responded checking the oven that had pizza baking.

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID! But you won't listen Jungkook... Be more careful Will you?" Jimin claimed.

"Why can't father go outside?" Jimeon responded quietly but it was enough to get everyone silent. "Why can't any of you go outside?"

"It burns our skin" Taehyung claimed trying not to laugh.

Jimeon's eyes widened looking scared. "W-wha?!"

"TAEHYUNG!" Jimin, Jungkook and Han shouted in unison.

"What? We can't hide it from him!" Taehyung laughed as Jimin shoved him.

"Actually, only Master Jimin can go outside with you." Han assured taking the hot crisp pizza out of the oven. "Ah, I finally use the oven!"

Jimeon forgot about the whole situation and smiled. "WOW! you did great Han!" Jimeon was excited.

"I bet you can't eat it all!" Taehyung teased.

"Don't make him eat it yet, it'll burn him!" Jungkook chuckled walking to Jimeon, holding out a blanket and holding him with it.

"You're always cold, dad." Jimeon looked at how Jungkook had to use the blanket to hold his own son.

"Yeah.. I know." Jungkook then smiled at his son, "make sure you wait before eating okay? You'll get hurt."

"I know.." Jimeon felt sad... He thought he was different from everyone and noticed he was the only one who slept, eat and had human fluids like tears.

That night, Taehyung was setting Jimeon to sleep. Every night Jimeon would ask someone to hug him to sleep but when they told him to choose, he found himself saying "I want Tae!" to him, he thought maybe he was his good friend. But Jimeon wasn't dumb he also questioned why Taehyung, his parents and Han never grew old! This was confusing.. From all the children books he was read to, he noted that people grow old and get mature and wise... But Jimeon couldn't even find a grey hair on Taehyung!

"Tae?" Jimeon whispered climbing onto the bed with his bear jumpsuit PJ's and his bear he dragged everywhere. Jimeon always loved bears even when Taehyung gave him one for his first birthday!

"What's up?" Taehyung asked watching Jimeon climb onto the medium sized bed... He was really small for a five year old.

"Why aren't you old? Am I the only one who gets old?" Jimeon worried setting his Brown bear next to him and making sure he had space for Taehyung.

"No Jimeon, you won't understand... I'll let your parents explain it to you soon since I'm not the one to tell you these things.." Taehyung sat down next to Jimeon Making sure he covered the little boy with the white blanket.

"My dad Jungkook always uses gloves or blankets to carry me... He's very cold! Why doesn't he go outside so he can get warmth?" Jimeon played with the bear moving the paws around like it was dancing.

"...can't answer that... Maybe you'll have to wait until you are older..." Taehyung held the small boy close hugging him so he can sleep.

Jimeon sat up and whispered to Taehyungs ear "Did you bring my binky?"

Taehyung sighed, "stop asking for it. Jungkook doesn't want you to use that.. You are a young boy not a baby boy."

"..rude.." Jimeon muttered but then smiled. "Fine then." Jimeon climbed on Taehyung and decided to sleep on his shoulder. This is what made Taehyung laugh. He was stuck with him now for the rest of the night.