birthday invitation

Sapphire POV

Ruby took my hand and took me to his room "I'm sorry for....my parents" "it's ok what do we do?" I asks "I don't know I was planning on just playing games with lapis and peridot but it seems they may be doing other stuff lovers do" "oh.." "Sapphire?" "Yes?" "What do lovers do?" I was surprised that he asked me that question in such a calm tone "w-what do you mean?" "You know what does a couple do? I don't have any idea of what peridot may be doing nobody ever tells me that type of stuff but when they attempt on telling me they go crazy" I then understood that they don't want ruby to act like a total pervert but he still needs to know right? "O-ok i-i'll tell you what lovers do" he had a huge smile on his face "so first of all they may be holding hands and flirting " "what is flirting?" "You don't know what flirting is?" "No? Is that bad?" "No not at all ruby actually is a good thing sometimes flirting makes thing awkward" "how does it work then?" "You say nice things that will lead your partner to giggle smile or even kiss you if they like it" "oh....what about a kiss what is a kiss?" "There are a lot of kissing but pecks are more common to see the other kissing are.....embarrassing" "ok what is a peck and how are kisses embarrassing" "well pecks are fast and nice while the other kissing leads you to want more than just kissing it becomes a make out session" "is a make out session when they literally kiss for forever?" "Yes ruby" "oooh thanks for telling me this stuff nobody ever want to tell me so" a Butler cots off ruby "my young prince your cousin amethyst is having an engagement and birthday day ball party he asks you to bring a companion what should i say" ruby looked at me and smiled "I'm bringing sapphire with me tell him that wait with who is he engaging with?" "With perl my prince" "no way i knew it o well it's what he wants he gets you can go" the butler left and ruby got up from his bed "i should take you home is getting late ill pick you up at seven tomorrow" i nodded and we went and get lion ruby took me to my house were suddenly i felt scared "we are here sapphire" "r-ruby i...yea bye.." I didn't want to worry him so i waved goodbye and went inside "i-i'm home..." I started walking to my room when someone pushed me down the stairs "w-what did you do that for emerald?" She waked toward me and slapped me "why is the prince always with you?" "B-because we are friends" "oh then why did he help you this morning?" "It's just he likes helping people" emerald took me to an empty room and locked the door behind her "then why did he say he will see you tomorrow?" "I...he invited me to his cousin engagement party..." "Ok you stay here and tomorrow I'll go at your place" she walked away and i started crying i didn't know what  did to her is it because I'm friend with the Prince?