Chapter 56: Eagle vs. Fox

Magsimula sa umpisa

Shea can't be recognize as a human anymore. Her eyes were in intense blue, her skin were covered with black scales na parang isang dragon, she has a long pointed tail just like the devil, she has four bat-like wings and her horns are spirally pointing downward. Her nails are now recognized as claws. Hindi na sya ang Shea na kilala noon.

She's not even beautiful.

It is a demon. A monster.

Behind her was once a part of their bond. At nangakong hindi iiwan si Shea kahit anong mangyari.

Si Paxton. Nakatayo sya sa likuran ni Shea. His eyes are full of desire to protect her queen from any attacks coming from anyone. Handa nyang patayin kahit sino. Kahit kakilala nya pa ito. He looks like he's been reformed. He is indeed the familiar of Mistress.

"May the guidance of God be upon us. May his grace cover us from the penetrating power of darkness. God, may our faith strengthen us to deliver darkness away and free the suffering souls from evil. May your light shine upon us and let your love overcome everything. May this holy war give end to every individual who suffers. We trusted you with everything we've got. For without you, we are nothing. Thy will be done." bulong ni Vishna and the rest of the apostles. Except kay Eloiny.

Tulala parin sya at hindi alam ang gagawin.

A prayer before the final battle.

"Alpha." tawag ng headmaster sa kanila.

Flynn and Eloiny found him in a run down building few kilometers away. Sabi nya, kailangan nyang tumulong sa Alpha dahil hindi na basta-basta ang kalaban nila. They might be the apostles but they are still his students. And a student need the help of his teacher in tight situations. 'Yan ang paniniwala nya.

Itinaas nya ang mga kamay nya at may ilaw na nanggaling dito.

"This will give you additional strength to fight. I will do my best to support you and defeat Shea." sabi ng headmaster with eyes full of determination.

They bowed as a sign of respect at sabay lumipad pataas upang pantayan si Shea.

Eloiny didn't move an inch at tulala lang. Patuloy parin ang pagpatak ng luha sa kanyang mga mata. A hand reach out to her.

Napatingin sya dito. As their eyes met, her heart skipped a beat.

"It's time. You are bound to fight each other Eloiny. Light and dark are destined to fight because that is what we're made of. Ayaw rin naming kalabanin sya, pero ito ang nakatadhanang mangyari." malungkot na sabi ni Trevor.

"Trevor, naging masama ba akong kaibigan?" she asked. Tears running down her cheeks.

Yumuko ang binata upang mapantayan sya nito, "Don't blame yourself. Alam ni Shea kung gaano ka kabuting kaibigan. To the point that even the King chose you to be his strongest apostle. It's just that, fate loves to play sometimes."

Napatingin sya sa gawi nina Shea. The Goddess is grinning at them. While Shea shows no emotion at all. She's not even holding back to fight them.

Tumayo na si Trevor at handa nang bumalik sa mga kasama nya.

"Love controls all Eloiny. You don't know how strong you are. Di kita pipilitin ngayon, but we will be expecting you."