it's hurt

chapter eight.

___________________

[ THIRD PERSON POV ]

12:56 am,
Saturday,
JEON'S RESIDENCE

"Oh come on! Let me win, noona!"

"What? Hell no! I've been practicing for 4 years for this!" She whined.

Taehyung giggles, placing his hand on his forehead as his flushie lips letting our a satisfied laugh at his friend's cute silly behaviour. He rolled his eyes playfully and responded, "Are you sure? Seem like you crashed four cars in the game, dude!" Taehyung laughed, letting himself fall on the soft matress - holding onto his stomach as tears start to bridge in his eyes. The brunette girl pouted at the blonde's of her friend reaction, it is pretty to see your friend said they 'practice' for the game, but instead they lose it.

Currently, the both student was staying in Eunha's bedroom for a slumber party that the brunette girl have been dying to invite Taehyung over for a long time, since the other week's slumber party kinds go to the wrong side, that's what she thought. She would really love to invite his twin brother over, but herself insisted that she didn't want her friend to get more hurt by the ravenette anymore.

Eunha shook the though off and turned to Taehyung with a warm smiles, "Whatevs, all I know is I'm the best gamer in the world!" She tuttered loudly, jumping on the bed - letting out a happy cheers, until her back finally met with the soft matress of her pastel pink bed again.

She had no problem, at all.

Guess, she had a little crush on this someone in school. It's a girl, don't be confused, she's bisexual. The girl, that she loved, cared, adored from a far is Andelina. The school's hottest and smartest girl in school, she got the fashionable, cheerful, approachable and quirky romantic personality that Eunha really loved. But, for somehow reason, she have been messing things up betweem herself and the girl - she didn't even realized that Andelina is a total straight girl, right?