what?

TAEKOOK AU

THIRD PERSON POV

9:30 am,
Monday,
Bangtan Highschool.

A peace morning; how Jungkook loved it so much. Being the most wanted student in school, the hottest and a guy that most girls desired for. He loved it, sitting across the room girls and boys walking up on him, asking to hang out, asking for his numbers.

He's f a m o u s.

Past years, he used to be the nerdy kid in this scool. Being insulted in fatty, weird and ugly nicknames, it never stopped back then. Now, here the new Jeon Jungkook back to their highschool, all dressed in a luxury clothes and different multiple expensive cars parked in the car's parking lot. All of the students loved him, except for this little guy named Kim Taehyung.

The school's weirdo.

He loved to be sitting alone, not minding about to the world and continued to read down on his books. God, that is Jungkook's target. He likes how the boy would be so shy and flustered around him, being all weak - can't do anything with his tiny hands. Jungkook bullied him, but the boy doesn't seem to give a fuck, it seem like somehow he loved the ravenette's attention on him.

That's why he is called weirdo.

But lately,he is not the same anymore. He is kind of harsh, cold when Jungkook is around him this times. When the ravenette aproached him last night - wanted to trick him with the water bucket, instead it get on himself. How the fuck? Because the Kim Taehyung is smart, he let Jungkook steps in first before himself, and the water soaked in Jungkook's expensive sweater. He got that boy mad, though.

But apparently Taehyung doesn't care, he didn't want to cause any troubles anymore with the ravenette. All he know, he needed some times alone and no attentions from anyone. Yes for somehow, Taehyung has a special crush for Jungkook, but how the taller would treat him badly - caused a huge pain pang inside his heart. He don't want to be treated like a piece of useless shit, he want a real attentions, where peoples actually want to be friend with him, cared for his appearances but there's no one. He is alone.

He got no one.

A huge total different with Jungkook, everybody love him, want to be with him and desired to. Nobody love Taehyung, fucking everyone bullied and kicked him everyday, a big wound that were on his back is still visibles. It's hurt, he also want to be loved, he wanted to know how it feel like, was it the truth? did it feel good?

he needed to know.

🦄

Another peaceful day,

"Hey, Jungkook!" A brunette girl perked happily, long hair fall onto his small waist temptingly as her cute bunny teeth was on display to the ravenette; Jungkook. "Hi, Eunha." He greeted, waving his hands up where the brunette girl located on.

Certainly the girl excitedly skipped to his elder brother and sat down beside him, eyes gazing down on the foods served on the tables. "You ate this again? Wait- that's not what i was going to ask," She chuckles and turned back her head to the elder, "Do you see where Taehyung is?" She asked out of blank - causing Jungkook to choke on the sandwhich he was eating, coughing out loud, catching all of the student's attention.

One of his friends; Hoseok went up to him and pat down his back - at the same times was laughing at his friend's sudden behaviour. "W-Wait, you mean as in Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, his eyes was widening as he was looking down at the smaller girl. She nodded her head happily and turned her gazes back around the cafeteria - trying to find a certain boy with fluffy blonde haired.

"Didn't I told you, not to be friend with him?" Jungkook shrieked lightly, grabbing one of the tissue from his friend and wiped his dusty mouth while looking to his little sister. "You know that I didn't like that guy," He said, furrowing his eyebrows together.

The smaller girl ignored her elder's brother words and spotted on a blonde boy that were sitting across the cafeteria. Without wasting anytimes, she jump up from her chair and rushed up toward the blonde's direction, clearly not minding about how Jungkook was yelling her names. "Jeon Eunha! Come back here right now," He discreeted, glaring up to the girl that were sitting beside his target.

Jungkook seem to be ignored, the small girl was having a great times with the boy. Taehyung was such a warm person, his cute smiles that were permanent on his face could make peoples happy - and the sweet honey voices he soothed, the girly lavender scent that were shooting in through his nose when he was hitting him.Taehyung doesn't care, at all, as long as Jungkook could realive the ravenette's anger, maybe he could be friends with him - instead he can't.

Jungkook noticed, on how his sister is always happy these days, and it's the cause of Taehyung. He made his sister happy, and he's thankful for that.

But it's not stopping him to play revenge on Taehyung.

____

TO BE CONTINUED