he's mine

chapter six.

_________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[ THIRD PERSON POV ]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[ THIRD PERSON POV ]

12:30 am,
Tuesday,
JEON'S Residences

The Last Chapter;
Where Jungkook claimed
Taehyung as his.

"He's mine." Jungkook huffed, hugging onto Taehyung's body even tighter and flashed his sister a sly smirk - who's also was looking at the ravenette, shocked expression plastered to her facial feature.

A blush crept on Taehyung's face, dusty pink shades temptingly spread to the tip of his ears - as the manly scent of Jungkook's shooting through his nose, creating a tingling sensation running in over his body. "What? When did you ever confess to him?" Eunha questioned, bringing her small hand to her hips with one of her eyebrows cocked - sending Jungkook a teasing glance. The raven haired boy rolled his eyes and grunted at the younger's words, "You don't need to know, Eunha. Now, let me and my boyfriend had alone time together, piss off!" Jungkook tuttered loudly, walking passed Eunha and jokingly slump their shoulder together, causing her to fall off a bit from her position.

Eunha chuckles and bowed to the elders politely, "May we dismiss ourself, bye!" She perked happily and closed the door afterward, stepping inside with her cocky expression still permanent on her face. "Dating, huh?" She giggles, shaking her head in disagreement as the brunette was watching the satisifed scent infront of her, Jungkook was walking back and forth with his red tomato face, same along with Taehyung who was sitting on the bed, flustered face permanently, and the string of his maid outfit fall of his shoulder.

"You both are so cute, I shipped it." She muttered and plop down beside Taehyung, who suddenly fall off from the bed because of the sudden slump the brunette girl just made, "Holy moly cow! You fell off!" She laughed loudly, resting back on the soft matress as she was holding onto her stomach - a loud laugh coming out passed her lips and a stringe of tears flooding at the corner of her eyes. Jungkook, who's also watching the scene keeping a straight face and glare at his sister at the sudden action she made, which also is rude.

beautiful ↻ kookvजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें