Chapter 54

Kayla's pov

i stood there in shock. Daryl was actually crying and because of me? He finally broke down and told me his feelings. He just doesn't do that. It's not him. He turned back to me, panting. He had tears running down his face and he just starred into my eyes,

"please just say something."

I continued to stare into those bright blue eyes I so easily fell in love with.

"I'm sorry. What can I do?" His voice cracked. "He's my brother."

i thought about it for a minute. If it would've been Justin, I probably would have left too. Though I wouldn't have left so quickly not knowing if daryl was going to survive or not. I know he's never cared about someone before and he's completely opened up to me. I love this man. I love this stupid, grumpy, idiotic redneck and I can't hide it any longer. He looked down defeated and wiped his face. I grabbed his chin and lifted it up to look at me. He did and I leaned in and kissed him. This kiss was so passionate, so needed. It started getting heated and I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip begging for entrance which I gladly granted. He backed me up against the fence. We put every emotion we both were feeling into that kiss. We finally pulled away enough to breathe. Looking into each others eyes, we both knew this is where we belonged and needed to be.

"please never leave me again." I cried.

he embraced me in a tight hug,"never I promise."

"good cause I'd have to come after ya and drag you back kicking and screaming" I smirked into his chest.

"oh is that so?" He said evily pulling away from the hug.

i arched an eyebrow. I never have seen this look in his eyes before. He smiled and grabbed me again pulling me into a hard kiss. I felt my breathing pick up as I felt his hand go further south. His lips made his way down to my neck, finding my spot. Dammit!i forgot he knew about that! I moaned and he smiled into my neck,

"I think you'll be the one kicking and screaming tonight." He whispered.

i smiled and he picked me up and took me up to one of the guard towers. Nightfall was beginning to fall over so the room was very dark. He lay me down on the floor and got ontop of me. He started to reach his hand up my shirt but hesitated. I looked up At him confused.

"are you sure?" He asked.

i nodded and then began the best night of my life.