Specialties

This is book 4 of the Bite me series; Sequel to the last book:
Lifeless |Jikook Vampire A.U|

____________________________________

It was 5 years later, Jimeon was already five-years old, he was running around the mansion holding a bear while wearing cute overalls, his hair was dark brown and he had Jimin's lips.

Jimeon was giggling running from Taehyung as they were playing together happily

Jimeon was giggling running from Taehyung as they were playing together happily. Lately everyone has been going alright, after Jimin woke up as a vampire, Yoongi thought something was off about him.. For one there was no such thing of a light Purple eyed vampire! Yoongi knew it all, this was by far the most peculiar thing he has ever came across.

Jimeon went under the dinner table trying to keep his giggles silent while he held his bear tightly.

"Where's my little Tae-Tae?~" Taehyung noticed the small child was under the table giggling. "Fine.. Then I guess we won't play anymore." Taehyung joked starting to walk off as Jimeon quickly crawled out of the table.

"No fair Mr.Kim!" Jimeon whined. His voice was perfectly pitched for his age and it made him sound cute.

"Jimeon, you can't call me Mr. Kim.." Taehyung got on his knees facing the small boy. "You just call me Taehyung... Got that?"

"But Mr. Han calls you that." Jimeon responded.

"Well yeah he is a friend but you are special so you call me Taehyung or Taehyungie!" Taehyung had his arms around Jimeon's body as the young child nodded. "Will you give Tae a kiss?"

"Eewww." Jimeon laughed as Taehyung turned his head so Jimeon can give him a kiss on the cheek.

Jimeon gave Taehyung a kiss on the cheek and giggled, "see that wasn't too bad!" Taehyung responded as Jimeon was getting himself free and running off to the kitchen. "Ah! Jimeon wait!" Taehyung signaled Jimeon to come back.

Jimeon made his way to Taehyung. "Yes, Taehyungie?" Jimeon asked.

Taehyung held his hand out. "You aren't fooling anyone with that.. Give me the binky before your dad catches you using it again."

"B-but he's not here!" Jimeon responded pouting.

"Jungkook is a very scary guy, he doesn't want you using it at this age!"

Jimeon kept pouting, "why?"

"Because you are getting too old for that, Jimeon." Taehyung still held his hand out. "I'll give it back to you when I think you can use it. But for right now, no binky!"

"Ah! Taehyung you're a meany.." Jimeon handed the binky back.

"Thankyou, Love." Taehyung placed it in his pocket. "You know I'm doing this for your own good, Jimeon."

Jimeon nodded feeling slightly upset. "Yeah yeah..."

Taehyung smiled and pulled Jimeon close holding him and giving him alot of kisses on his cheek. "Love you too~"

Jimeon began to giggle and blush, he made his hand look like a gun. "BANG BANG!!" Jimeon mimicked the gun as Taehyung fell back to the floor playfully as Jimeon smiled continuing to goof around with Taehyung.

Meanwhile, Jimin was in the room as Yoongi was observing Jimin's eyes. "After all these years... I still don't know what you are... It's such a nice color but weird... You're warm and can still go out in the sun... Are you a god?"

Jimin laughed. "I think it isn't doing anything! Maybe it's just rare?"

"How are you still here? You haven't drinked any blood for 5 YEARS!!" Yoongi was confused. "This is weird... It's really bothering me...."

"Hmm... Not me... l can still hold Jimeon and share warmth.. Maybe it is a good thing!" Jimin smiled as his purple eyes gleamed.

"We need to give you blood.. Maybe you need to get use to it? Yeah! Maybe that's what it is... You are like a newborn! You need to get out of that stage." Yoongi felt proud thinking of a solution.

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "That doesn't seem right but I'll try.. I guess." Jimin got up and started walking out of the room. The world to him was the same but only difference was he felt light and peace.. Nothing bad was happening and that's what he enjoyed the most. But sadly, soon It'll all change because a rare eye color like his was never seen before... It can be something with good fortune or something that can cause a huge catastrophe. Of course, this is what Yoongi believed in and he was confident that this wasn't right at all!