"I'm afraid that if I told her, I'd really have no chance in being with her because she'll think it's wrong that I'm engaged and we started dating"

"Then you can either confess or just get married to Eunha, there's only one of two options"

Wonwoo sighs again, looking out the window to see all of the happy couples in the mid-November day. He glares at them, upset by their happiness with being with someone that they truly love. He sees families roaming around with a mother and father, one of them gone- the only one who had always backed him up no matter what but was gone too soon.

"Mingyu, is it bad that I want revenge?"

☼☽

"Miss Lim, this is the staff", Soonyoung points to everyone, the staff smiling and bowing 90° at her.

"Hello Miss Lim", they all say, smiling. Eunha's jaw drops, words becoming harder to say as she keeps on getting more and more pampered.

This is like a fairytale.

"H-Hello", she stutters, bowing 90° back at them. "Please treat me well", she looks up, smiling.

"Let me introduce you to each one", he walks her down the line, introducing each of them one by one.

"This is Jeonghan, Wonwoo's chef"
"This is Jihoon, the main man who tells Wonwoo his schedules"
"This is Junhui, another one of Wonwoo's chefs"
"This is Minghao, the cleaner/butler of the house"
"And this is Seung-"

"Boo Seungkwang, the fashionista who helps come up with whatever you'll be wearing. Pleased to meet you hun", the boy sticks out his hand, a sassy smile plastered on his face.

"Nice to meet you too, Boo Seungkwang", Eunha takes his hand, shaking it happily.

He is a true character.

"You can go back to your room to unpack, Miss Lim. And dinner will be served in about an hour", Jeonghan says, smiling at her sweetly.

"You sure? Because I can always help-"

"Of course we're sure, you are our guest after all. So please, all you have to do is relax and wait for Wonwoo", Jihoon states. "Now please, go unpack and rest"

Eunha decides to comply, nodding and heading up the stairs. She looks back at them, noticing how loyal they are to such a brat, a rich brat.

Maybe he isn't used to the idea yet, Eunha. Don't think of him like that, she sighs.

"And thank you for your warm welcome, you all", she quickly states, bowing at them again. The boys all look up at her, smiling brightly at her kindness.

"You are welcome, Miss Lim", Minghao smiles, his face glowing as if he were an angel. Eunha smiles to herself, walking up the stairs into her room, turning on the lights. Her smile widens as she walks into her room, feeling like a Disney princess finally making it into the castles for the first time.
A beautiful, glass chandelier hands in the center of it all, big windows bringing in the setting sun's rays into the room. A king-sized bed with white blankets and baby blue pillows are there with two pale white wooden end tables on both sides of the bed, each one having a small bouquet of roses in light pink vases. A faux, white circle fur rug speads through the dark wood floors, reaching to the vanity table with fairy lights hanging in front of the mirror. She looks to her left to see two doors. She opens the one on the left, wounding up in a walk in closest which was the sized of her old bathroom. She looks in it at amazement, noticing all of the shoes already there for her. She walks out, opening the door on the right to reveal the most amazing bathroom she's ever seen.

"Daebak...am I living in a dream?", she asks herself in amaziment, walking out of the bathroom and walking onto a small, elevated piece of the room which leads to the balcony. Her breath becomes taken away as she looks at the view-- the tall buildings of Seoul now being illuminated by lights in the setting sun's sky. She closes her eyes, breathing in slowly as she takes it all in.

Ring!

She opens her eyes, fishing out her phone, answering it.

"Hello?"

"Eunha, how is it being away from me? Already miss me?", she hears her friend's voice ask through the phone, sensing his smirk.

"Please Joshua oppa, you were the one thing that I don't miss", she laughs.

"You aren't nice! I feel bad to whoever you're engaged to", he pouts like a toddler.

"Yah! I'm not that bad, if anything I'm anything but bad!"

"Yea, okay, sure. And how is this fiancee of yours? Is he nice?", Joshua asks.

"Well...I hope he is"

"You haven't met him yet?"

"Of course I've met him! It's just that...he told me he hated me and it's only my first day here and he hasn't treated me nicely. He's really arrogant I think, I could sense it"

"Wow, I never thought you would think of someone like that! You are like the most optimistic and happiest person out there! However this guy treated you must be bad", Joshua exclaims in disbelief.

"Well, it wasn't that bad, for at least now."
"I hope it'll get better because I don't want my hobit to be abused, that's my job", he laughs through the phone, Eunha feeling his smile radiating off of the other end.
"I'm not that short! I'm 162 cm mister!"

"Eunha", his voice becomes serious.
"Yes?"
"Are you sure you still want to go to that interview? I-I know how you are about cameras and reporters and stuff...You really sure that you actually want to become the thing you hate the most?"

Eunha sighs, twisting the small, golden button that's on her necklace.

"Josh, I know this might be stupid, but this is to prove everyone wrong. I want to relay the truth and not make it up, I don't want anyone to get hurt.
Trust me, I'm going to get revenge"