CHAPTER 8

"Good evening can I start you lads off with some drinks?" I looked up at the waiter my brain slowly processing his face.

"Ki-Kitten what are you doing here?"

"You're full as a tick, should I get him water?" He asked blake who just nodded ordering drinks and food for himself, me and Alex.

"Wait wait kitten come here." I said grabbing his arm before he could leave. He sighed looking at me expectantly.

"Get this zozzled prick off me." Kitten grunted Pulling his arm away from me. I pouted letting go of Sebastian taking my wallet out taking out a Perc pulling out Blake's bottle of Henny that I stole from the car downing the pill with the lq.

"What did you just take?" Blake asked worriedly snatching the bottle from my hand. I just held up a finger feeling the drug taking over I moaned falling back against the booth. I closed my eyes biting my lip. Fuck I feel so good. I heard glass clatter infront of me seeing kitten placing plates of food infront of Blake and I. I got up from the booth carefully grabbing Sebastian's arm dragging him to the bathroom despite his protest. I pushed him against the wall wrapping my hand around his throat. He grabbed my wrist trying to pull me off but I just bit his earlobe kissing down his neck shifting my finger so I can leave a trail of hickies.

"Mine." I growled feeling him shiver against me. I looked into his brown eyes kissing his lips roughly. He kissed me back biting my bottom lip. I growled shoving my tongue in his mouth completely dominating him. Sebastian moaned against my mouth wrapping his arms around my neck. I grabbed his legs lifting them around my waist.

         -----Sebastian's Pov-----
"Get off." I moaned as this bimbo grinded against me. What is wrong with him?

"Ah stop." I cried out feeling his teeth embed them self into my neck. Damn he needs to slow down or...

"Fuck." He grunted furiously rubbing his hard cock against mine. I grabbed Aiden's face forcing him to look at me. His eyes were glossed over, red and unfocused. I hope he's okay.

"Poor bunny what's gotten into you?" I questioned the oaf currently hoisting me up against the bathroom wall. He paused his movements reaching into my pocket pulling out his phone that I stole from him, he unlocked it typing away before placing it back into my pocket.

"I'm so fucked up." Aiden mumbled I heard commotion outside making him tense in alert. He released me pushing me gently into the stall of the bathroom before leaving to see what was going on.