CHAPTER 7

"Where's chase?" Alex questioned coming down the stairs wearing her pajamas.

"Now's not a good time." I grunted as I fucked the screaming blonde that was in my bed . I grabbed a fist full of her hair tightly and started pounding into her faster. she screamed my name digging her nails into my sheets.

"But im actually starting to get worried he's never around anymore." she sighes but the sound of her leaving never happened neither did my thrusts

"Im not having this conversation right now your voice is making my dick soft."

"I have a bad feeling about this, Something seems off." she continued I growled pulling out of the girl below me. I put on my basketball shorts grabbed my wallet and keys. i heard voices behind me but i blocked out their words as I took a snapback out of my closet turning it backwards. i looked back at the girl and my sister who were both looking at each other i just walked around my sister making my way upstairs to see blake on his phone sitting on the couch.

"Blake.wanna come with?" I called he looked up at me. wordlessly getting up and getting in the car with me.

"Where are we going?" Blake questioned looking out the window with his backpack in his lap.

"Teen shit." with that I started the car and drove to a liquor store one town over buying three packs of 'backwoods' and five 'four lokos'. Blake grabbed two bags of chips three waters and two personal bottles of 'Hennessy'.

we loaded the car then I drove back to the house parking the car.

I looked at blake "park?"

"park." he said laughing. we both grabbed the bags walking down the street to the local park and we went onto the turf. The cool air was relaxing. I sat down putting the stuff next to us I pulled out my zip lock filled with weed as Blake started opening a bottle of Henny.

"Did you grab a speaker?" I asked grinding up a good amount of weed to fill a backwoods.

"Yea." I reached in his bag taking out the green and orange Bluetooth speaker he connected his phone putting on the song Bounce by Flatbush Zombies. I was bumping rolling 4 fat ass backwoods. I handed a blunt to Blake and put one in my mouth both of us sparking. I grabbed a four loko drinking half of it pouring henny in the can. I looked up seeing Blake looking at me like I was crazy.
"What?"

"Are you trying to fucking die?"

"Um I don't know how to answer that." I gulped down the horrible flavored drink cringing. I crushed the empty can. taking a gulp of then henny, I alternated between drinking and smoking while Blake just sipped and pulled the backwoods leisurely. He shook his head.

I kept drinking the Henny till the glass was empty. My eyes rolled in the back of my head groaning as the drinks started to kick in. Shaking my head I grabbed more weed from the zip lock. I want to roll as many blunts as I can before I become too fucked to do anything. I rolled five more blunt before falling back against the terf. I heard Blake laugh at me putting the weed back in his bag and putting the blunts in between us. I thanked him sitting up grabbing a blunt sparking it to balance the drink. Timmy's prayer by sampha came on and I looked a Blake oddly.

"Yo turn this shit off." I told him taking a long drag from my blunt.

"Don't call this shit." Blake glared at me seriously. Yo he really mad.

"This isn't the mood."

"Fuck you mean this isn't the mood this is sooo the mood right now look at the sky and tell me this isn't the mood."

I did as he said starting up at the stars getting lost in the song. Oh shit. But I want to hear about smoking weed and fucking bitches that's the mood I'm in. But I'll let Blake have this. Listening to the song.

"Yo play me and your mama."

"By childish gambino?"

I turned towards giving him the dumbest look I could muster.

"Duh."

"I was just asking."

I shook my head putting the now tiny blunt on the turf sparking one and putting the last one behind my ear. Blake and I sparked at the same time relaxing. Exhaling all the bull shit.

"I'm gay." I heard Blake say.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Where do you think chase is?"

"Dead or with a secret girlfriend."

I just nodded my head.

"He better not be dead though." I muttered

"I'm hungry as fuck." Blake groaned

"Wanna go to a dinner and bring back something for Alex." I suggested. Blake didn't answer but I hear him getting up picking up the empty bottles and cans next to me. I got up stumbling a bit before catching my balance. My phone rang in my pocket vibrating against my ass.

"Yo." I yelled into the phone getting out of my pocket.

"Aid bruh you coming tonight?"

"Where?"

"Are you drunk?"

"What do you want?"

"There's a street race tonight on carnie and 5th you down?"

"Yea what time?"

"2 am."

"Bet." With that I hung up looking infront of me was Blake with his hands on his hips giving me a disapproving look.

"I don't wanna..." I started but just shook my head feeling too tired to talk. I just walked to the car falling against the drivers door sigh at the cold feeling against my skin.

"I'm driving."

"No you drunk too."

"I only too two swigs of Henny my shit is still full so are three Four Lokos. Move." His voice hardened I just fumbled around the car getting into the passenger side. I groaned feeling behind my ear sighing in relief that the blunt as still there. I took it from behind my ear putting it between my lips for it to be taken and lit by Blake he just winked at me pulling off putting on some music as we drove to the dinner when we got there we just parked bumping music passing the blunt between the both of us.

A knock on the door interrupted us. I rolled down the window clouds of smoke coming from the car.

"You've got to mooch, you can't do that here." A boys voice said through the fog. I had trouble keeping my eyes open I just nodded taking another hit blowing it in the voices direction. I passed it to Blake still waiting for the smoke to clear.

"Applesauce! A customer came in casting a kitten about the smell. You've got to scram."

"What the fuck?" Blake asked utterly confused by the words that were being said.

"Were almost done." I said rolling the window back up ignoring the endless knocks. Blake and I just turned the music up finished up the blunt with 4 more rotations.
I coughed loudly opening the door hella smoke left the car but I didn't car I just closed the door following Blake into the dinner.