CHAPTER 5

"Aiden! Why the fuck are you on the floor!" I heard a voice scream. Knowing it was alex but I didnt look up. Just watched the ceiling fan turn slowly.

"Um... just.. you know... lying here... on the cool ground. Relaxing. did you know that the ceiling fan squeaks in 30 minute intervals?" I questioned changing the subject.

"Get up before I step on you." She threatened her heels clacking against the floor

"Ooo kinky but we cant get down like that. It would be considered incest i know you have a thing for me but-OW" I whailed

"I dont appreciate you trying to inlodge your heel into my cranuim." I whined

"Big words. What the fuck has gotten into you?"

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Dont answer my question with a question you know how much i hate that."

"Thats why I do it sis." I said in a genuine voice only to receive the tip of her boot in my ass.

"Get up and talk to me." She ordered retreving her foot

"I cant." I answered simply

"What do you mean you can't Aiden. GET. UP." She growled making me flinch a bit

"Well you see what had happened was..."

"Aiden so help me god-"

"Were atheists."

"SO HELP ME GOD I WILL-"

"I PHYSICALLY CANNOT GET UP WOMAN IM PARALYZED FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOURE PARALYZED?"

"IM PARALYZED!. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU!?"

"UMM HOW YOU FUCKING DID IT ASSHOLE!."

"Can you guys not shout.not in the mood." I heard a voice speak softly

"Im sorry blake." She said then went to give him a hug

"Yeah im sorry buddy. It be like that sometimes." I said loudly from the floor

"Is that Aiden?"

"Yes." I answered for him

"Why are you on the floor?"

"A sexy little kitten with a sharp tongue and plump ass. Stole my bike and phone too."

"How?" His melodic voice sounded again

"Long story."

"Have you tried getting up since this happened?" Alex asked

"Yes."

"Have you tried recently to get up?"

"No alex."

"Then try dumbass." She snorted

"Fucking bitch." I grumbled trying to move my arm it didnt work.

I tried willing my arm to move a bit harder. It moved an inch off the ground. I slowly started to move each of my limbs finally getting up. I looked at Blake and Alex but just walked to the living room laying down on the carpeted floor.

"Dont you want to move around?" Blake asked but i just shook my head no.

"So tell us everything that happened today." Alex said sitting next to me on the floor along with blake.

"I broke all of your phones. I went to school got hit on by kaytlin in the office. am going to take her offer tomorrow. Bumped in to Kitten whos name is really Sebastian he called me a bunch of weird slang words like scally wag like whos says that but old men yelling at loud teenagers to get off his lawn. He is 5'6 with eyes that switch from dark brown to hazel, long lashes, black hair cut short but long enough to pull on, looks spanish but talks like he was born in a bad black and white film, pink lips that look nice on his face, he was wearing a white button up with black leather skinny jeans, nice ass, his thighs werent skinny but they weren't really thick like I usually like em but oh well. He was wearing black doc martins ummm and he has a burn mark on his back.-"

"I dont care youre doing way too much with the description get on with it."

"Okay. I went to my class kitten was there I sent him a note with my number on it but he didnt read it. had a sub names ms.james who I learned whos first name is Elizabeth.Double d cup tits, thick thighs, nice ass, glasses, had a bun in her hair and some blazer. we fucked after class. like, I dogged her shit bruh she was calling me god and everything. I would rate her blowjobs like a 6 though. We fucked through lunch thats why I didnt see you guys. Went to crusty cimmels class kitten was there asked him about the note he just told me to breeze off which I think is equivalent to fuck off in his language but yeah then I stayed for more classes that didnt have kitten in them then I was on my way home but say kitten getting chased by guys went to go help turned out they were from karma krew so I killed them. got shot kitten stitched me up paralyzed me took my phone and key was on the kitchen floor for hours though about life and how comfortable the floor actually is then alex came and fucked up my peace and tranquility." I rambled on and on about this bullshit.

"Why are you fucking these girls if you want Sebastian?"

"Because I want my dick wet. I just wanna fuck kitten."

"Youre such a fuck boy."

"You know I try did you by me the khakis I requested so I can truly play the part. And the moccasins dont forget the moccasins but its gonna get chilli soon so khaki pants and timbs."

"Keep playing and I will make you wear that." Alex threatened glaring at me

"Okay okay." I mumbled

"Do you have important stuff on your phone or in your bike." Blake asked i just shook my head

"I have photographic memory and incase I get amnesia. got them in a place." I confessed

"Then I guess we have no problem but you should stop fucking around." Blake suggested

"Nah im good." I answered

"You want Sebastian then you have to chill out with sleeping with anyone who throws a smile your way." Alex explained

"But smiles arent what make me hot. Its the look of lust that stirs my cock." I joked biting my lip

"Youre hopeless." Alex sighed

"Breaking Benjamin is my shit I didnt know you listen to them."

"Shut the fuck up." Alex huffed shaking her head getting up from the floor going to the kitchen.

"Do you actually like Sebastian?"

"Not that I know of he's cute though I give him that."

"Where is Chase?" I asked loud enough for alex to hear.

"He said he had something to do." Alex yelled from the kitchen

"Better be working on the case and not fucking chicks. " I muttered hearing Blake laugh calling me a hypocrite. I laughed with him cause its true.

We sighed. I grabbed the remoted turning on the tv to the Special victims unit.