39: I'll Miss You

HELLO HELLOOOOO DUCKIES!!! How's your summer? My summer vacation is over,nooooo!!!! I'm starting school tomorrow so therefore I will barely have time to write or draw. :( But I'll be online soon! So why not writing about school related? Enjoy!
Kubo belongs to Laika Studios
Tina belongs to me

"Do you really have to go, Tina? I'll be all alone without you...."
"Positive, Kubo. I'm sure you'll be fine."
"B-But but-"
"No 'buts', Kubo."

He couldn't help but watch his girlfriend packing her gold with white rose designs backpack that is filled with a sketchbook, two books, two binders, and two folders.

She also packed some pencils, two pens, colored pencils, a sharpener, two erasers, and colored ink pens.

He sighed sadly as he placed his chin on his palm. Tina is going back to school tomorrow which means he won't get to spend time with her.

Before he met her, he never been to school before back when his mother is alive. Well, his mom sometimes educate him just so he can catch up.

But now this? How could summer had to end so fast? Why couldn't he make summer to last forever?

He knew there's nothing he can do to make it last. Who's gonna keep him company when he's all alone? Other than his grandfather I mean.

Who's gonna listen to his stories then? Who's gonna shower him with love and warmth? He sighed again, his face scrunched up with sadness.

Tina finished packing her backpack including decorated it with pins and keychains. She stopped for a second, seeing the look on Kubo's face.

Her face softened as she put her pack down near her bookshelf as she sat down next to him."Kubo, what's wrong?"

He didn't answer as he kept staring down at the wooden soft floor with his palms resting on his chin.

She sighed, scooting closer to him then draping her arm around his shoulders."Honey boo, you can always tell me."

Silence filled in until he spoke up softly,"I'm gonna miss you, Tina.....For the first time in my life, you're leaving me again. What am I gonna do now?"

The words pang her heart like a needle stabbed her. She immediately hugged him which he let her do that."Oh Kubo...I won't be gone for too long. I'll be back after school. We can do something still even if I have school days.

I'll miss you too but I have to do it. Besides, I don't have school for the weekends which is Saturday and Sunday. I will always, and I mean always be with you."

Kubo looked at her as he can read her soft, honesty face. He smiled softly as he held her hands and kissed his cheek."Tina...do you really mean that?"

She nodded rapidly with a smile."I really do, Kubo. I promise I'll come back to you after school. We'll make it through this until next summer."

He lunged at her then started hugging her which she giggled and hugged him back. She kissed his nose which he kissed her lips fully.

Her soft lips were always the comfort when he needed them most. She kissed him back as they started snuggling to make it last.

Even when they're apart like the sun goes down then the moon is on it's own, they're still going to be together like always.

AAAAANNNND THAT'S IT!! Isn't it cute and sad?? I think I'm going to cry! But they're still going to be together forever like always!! :3 Peace out!