9: Tsum Tsum fight!

HELLO HEELLOOOOOOO duckies!!! I just came up with the idea of cute tiny Tsum Tsums!!! Aren't they adorable?!!! This contains competition and fluff at the end!! Hiro Hamada belongs to Disney Kubo belongs to Laika Studios Tina belongs to me

Hiro Hamada belongs to Disney
Kubo belongs to Laika Studios
Tina belongs to me

A lot of Disney Tsum Tsums were always gathering around for fun and some of them wander off. Mickey Mouse was the leader of Disney and he's a cute Tsum Tsums too!

But one of the Tsum Tsums are the most cutest and adorable is none other than Tina. She's so tiny but she can barely talk,well,she can only let out some whimpers and squeaks.

However,there's a situation going on. Tsum Tsum Kubo loved her very much and wanted to be with her but then Tsum Tsum Hiro also loved her and tried to make her his.

He and Kubo never get along well because of the competing to win Tina's cute heart. And every time she crawls by,they started growling at each other and wrestle which Tina left immediately.

Tina squeaked in groan manner as she had enough of it. She crawled on her way to her cute little den but then Kubo and Hiro pounced her as they started doing the tug of war by grabbing her tiny ears.

They kept doing that for hours as Kubo managed to tug Tina with force as he pinned her down and started pecking her cheeks for affection.

Tina squeaked before she get him off and bounced on her way to her den before getting inside.

Kubo sighed in sadness before growling at Hiro which he growled back. The two started wrestling again as Tina closed the windows and doors.

Hours later,Kubo won as Hiro huffed in anger before he crawled towards the direction as he knew he lost.

Tina heard no growling or wrestling sounds as she went outside and stared at Kubo with a golden rose in his mouth.

Tina squealed in happiness as she happily took it and pecked his cheek which he blushed lightly.

Now the two we're together as she got onto his back as Kubo crawled their way to the gardens as she squeaked in delight.

AAAAAAAAANNNNND THAT'S IT!!! Isn't it super cute?!! I just couldn't resist the idea of Tsum Tsum Kubo,he's too adorable!!