37: Happy Anniversary Kubo!

HELLO HELLOOOOO DUCKIS!!! How's it going? Today is the day!!! It's Kubo's first anniversary! Wow,it's been a year since he came out and I begged my dad to take me there to see it and now I'm completely inspired by his stories and how he helped me go through with the pain of loss. Also,I added Ito who is Vangling oc! Give him a round of applause!! Anyhow,enjoy this fluffy oneshot!!
Kubo belongs to Laika Studios
Tina belongs to me
Ito belongs to my friend Vangling

Tina grinned ear to ear,rushing back and forth as Antix and Ito were preparing themselves for some reason.

"I can't believe it guys!" "You better believe it girl,it's here!" "Yeah~! And Kubo would be happy that we planned for a year."

Tina laughed as she looked at them."Today is Kubo's first anniversary since he came along and changed our lives. You know what I like about him?"

Antic pondered for a moment before she spoke,"Is it because of his only eye you always fascinated?" "No Antix."

Ito also pondered before he smirked."Is it because of his handsome features?" "Hahaha noooo Ito!!"

Tina laughed before she smiled softly."It's because....I like his stories. Everyday he goes to his town and perform one of his stories. It's like one story to another by day after day. I was inspired not just his stories but his wisdom and his encouragement.

I know how he felt when he lost his parents when I lost one of my closet friend and guardian. Although he gotten over his loss,I did the same since they wanted us to be happy again. And when I look at him,I can see his soul staring at me with his lovely eye,as if he's been happy for me and for us."

That warmed their hearts and they can hear Ito sniffling and crying which Antix chuckled."Awww,are you crying?"

Ito looked at his girlfriend before he said."N-No....OKAY OKAY YES!!! It was so touching and I'm just so happy for Kubo finding his own love like Tina!!!"

The girls chuckled as the white haired Nobody patted his shoulder."There there,let it out honey. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"Aww,do you really mean that?" A voice said. They gasped as they turned around to see Kubo standing near the doorway.

Tina blinked as she smiled nervously and twiddled her thumbs."H-How long have you been standing there?" "For a moment when I came home to find you but then I overheard you about what you like about me. Is it true?"

She smiled softly as she held his hands while he looked at her."Yes. I do,really. I fell in love with you not only just your stories, but your heart. When the moment you met me,you struck my heart with love. Today's your anniversary,Kubo.

I'm just so glad that you helped me get through with hard life and how to move on. But one thing that you taught me is that when a person you love is always be there and their stories will continue on to you and the people's hearts."

This made Kubo smile as tears started coming out of his eye."Oh Tina,that was...sweet and nice of you..."

She pulled him into a hug as he sobbed softly which she smiled more and patted his back along with a kiss on his forehead.

Antix and Ito watched with their warm smiles as they sighed."Young love." "Yeah babe,young love is always been."

They pulled away as Tina spoke,"Happy Anniversary,Kubo." He smiled and kissed her cheek."Thank you,Tina."

Now turning to the other couple,she spoke up,"So,who's up for sushi?" "We are!" Kubo chuckled as he held his girlfriend's hand."I'll take you guys there,it's on me."

They chuckled as they walked out of the mansion as they strolled to the city to enjoy Kubo's day while it lasts.

AAAAANNNND THAT'S IT!! Wow,that was amazing!!! We like to thank Kubo for helping us get through with our hard lives but it was worth a living. Happy Kubo Day to you all!! Peace out!