36: Boredom

HELLO HELLOOOOO DUCKIES!! How've you been?! Good? Swell? Good! This one's a normal oneshot but filled with silliness! So anyhow,enjoy!
Kubo belongs to Laika Studios
Tina belongs to me

A hot sunny day filled in the town city. Some people had something in their minds,some of them don't know what to do.

For Tina and Kubo,they're completely bored. Yes,they're stuck in her room all day after breakfast,had nothing in their minds right now.

Tina stared blankly at the ceiling while Kubo faced down at the floor.

"I'm bored,princess...."

"Same here,Kubo....What do you have in mind right now?"

"Nothing. I took a break from storytelling and I had nothing to do."

The teens sighed in exasperation as they flopped down at her bed. Tina moved her feet back and forth in boredom while Kubo swung his legs up and down.

Kubo looked over to his girlfriend before he formed a Cheshire Cat smile. He rolled over until he was on top of her which she let out an "OOMPH!"

She looked at him before she giggled."What now?" "I'm bored so I'm keeping you down there with me~"

She rolled her eyes and chuckled."Oh please,like you would trap me." She got him off and now flopped on top of him.

He blushed but chuckled and held her close."Silly sunshine you are,Tina~" "Moon dork~" she replied with a grin.

"You know you love me~" He cooed as he wiggles his eyebrows at her. She rolled her eyes playfully."Do I know that? Yes I do~"

He wasted no time as he held her head."Come here,you~" He then kissed her which she happily kissed him back.

It wasn't until he was on top of her again as they kept kissing. But Tina had other plans. She pulled away before he pecked his face all over him while giggling.

He laughed before he did the same,feeling her soft skin."You cheater~" "You cheat first,Tina~"

They laughed as they kept exchanging normal and butterfly kisses. Just then,they heard her door knocking.

Tina gasped before they scrambled to get up and she spoke out,"Come in!"

The door revealed her older sister,Elena. She grinned as she put her hands on her hips."Hey you two. Being bored all day?"

They looked at each other before they shrugged."I guess you could say that." He said.

"Well not to worry! Tomorrow,we're going to Disneyland! Starting by early in the morning! So take a shower and get a good night sleep!" And with that,she walked out of the room.

They blinked before Tina grinned widely."DISNEYLAND!!! Yeah!" Kubo doesn't know what 'Disneyland' is but it sure sounds exciting.

She laughed when he picked her up and kissed her cheek."You're pretty excited,love~" "I am! I really am! You're going to love it,honey!"

He chuckled before putting her down and started clinging onto her which she squealed."Good. Let's cuddle before we hit the showers together."

She can only let out a giggle before she nuzzled his cheek against hers. They couldn't wait for an adventure tomorrow before she goes back to school in the next two weeks.

AAAAANNNND THAT'S IT! Sorry if it's short but it's worth it! I think I'm planning to do the Disneyland part next before you guys know it! Peace out!