5. Marichat! AU

HELLO HELLO DUCKIES!! Did u know that Marichat is also my fav second pairing from Miraculous? I imagine Kubo Noir visiting his princess~
Kubo belongs to Laika Studios
Tina belongs to me

Tina ran along the streets from the cherry bombs. Jessica made the person being mad and got akumatized by Hawk Moth for the third time in a row! Jessica is always being a bratty,spoiled girl who only wanted attention.

Tina accidentally tripped which she almost scraped her knee and turned around to see Marvel Bloom sneering at her.

Before she can fire another cherry bomb at her,a strong pair of arms caught her and took her away. She gasped as she looked to see Chat Noir carrying her in bridal style.

"I gotcha princess! Hold on tight!" He said as he leaped from roof to roof,house to house. Once he's at her house which is a mansion,she put her down as he said,"Geez princess,you almost got bombed by her."

"It doesn't matter,I'm okay now! What about Kubo? He's still out there!" He sweated nervously before he come up with an excuse,"Oh he's okay! I got him and took him to safety! Sorry princess,but a cat has to chase a toy!~" he winked at her which she growled lowly as he leaped away.

~Time skip~

Tina raced back to her house as Ladybug when they defeated Marvel Bloom and freed the akuma and she avoided Chat's puns.

Luckily she arrived her house before she de-transformed and let Tikki go inside her purse before Chat came in to check in her.

"Hello,purrincess~" "Chat! Enough with the puns!" "Meouch! I'm wounded,princess~" he faked a hurt tone as he winked at her.

She face palmed due to his flirtious puns but she smiled at him and scratched his cat ears,earning him a purr."You know you're embarrassing but you're a good cat."

"You know you love me,princess~" he purred at her,smirking at him which she blushed but she shook her thoughts. No,you love Kubo,get over it!

Suddenly,Kubo pinned her against the wall,earning her a yelp as she looked at him."Chat?" "Your beauty...it drove me crazy...Ladybug never returned my feelings...but you,you're different but in a good way."

Before she can reply,he gave her a passionate kiss on her lips. She muffled in shock but she kissed him back slowly as she wrapped her arms around him while he held her waist.

They kissed like that for five minutes before they pulled away since they heard his ring beeping."Well,gotta go. Sayonara,princess~" he kissed her hand before he leaped away.

Tina stood there,her whole face was on fire as she squealed."Tikki,what do I do?!! I love Kubo but Chat kissed me all of the sudden!! Ah,this is too much!"

"Calm down Tina,I'm sure there's a reason. Only you just don't know it yet." She giggled which Tina whined but smiled as they hugged as they giggled more.

AAAAANND THAT'S IT!! I'm so sorry if it's short but it's worth a shot! Peace out!