Kubona: Eclipse

HELLO HELLOOOOO DUCKIES!!! How you've been? School is almost coming and summer is about to end nooooo!!! QnQ but let's make it fun while it lasts! Anyhow,this is my latest creation to honor the eclipse! Here's the thing:

What would happen if their powers started reacting about the eclipse? Let's take a closer look: Tina represents the sun which she's Golden Light and another thing,her golden blood runs in her veins along with her mother,her grandmother,and her other great grandmothers from the past. Kubo on the other hand represents the Moon since obviously he's the son of the former Moon Goddess and the Legendary Samurai. We've seen his powers during the movie,right?

Well,when the moon blocks the sun,these two will get a different side affect,depends of how their powers react. And when the Eclipse is finally shown up,their powers took over their bodies and did their work. Creating a small gold and silver which represents the yin and yang,meaning that it created another life waiting for the world to happen. And when it's over,they're being back to their normal selves. Now aware of what happened,they'd going to be more careful next time.

AAAAANNNND THAT'S IT!! Phew,do I need to explain this? Oh of course I do. Well then,enjoy your day! Peace out!