11: Cat and Dog au

HELLO HELLOOOO DUCKIES!!  My mind was clouding in with more ideas till I decided to write his one!! In this au,Tina is a cute half cat while Kubo is a half dog!! <3 This contains slight kiss scenes and a lot of fluff at the end!
Kubo belongs to Laika Studios
Tina belongs to me

Tina the half Neko walked into the park where no body can bother her. She's getting really annoyed about many Neko boys trying to mark her neck which she refused to be anyone's mate.

As she arrived,she sat down one of the swings and started swinging back and forth slowly while her white fluffy tail swayed slightly.

Her older siblings already have mates with them except for her since she find most of the boys too aggressive and some are too flirty.

Especially since she doesn't like Hiro since he's too aggressive,obsessive,and flirty so she rejected him. She had at it with finding a mate at young age since she's already fourteen and needed a mate to be with her till she gets older and she'll get married to her mate and get children.

She hated it but it's an important law from her father since the day he met her mom when they were her age. She sighed as her white soft cat ears droop down.

Suddenly she heard a twig snapped. She frozen before getting up,crotching down as her tail swayed furiously. Was it another cat boy or is it just Hiro to bother her? She let out a hiss as she said,"I know you're in there in a bush! Show yourself!"

Finally,a boy with bangs covering his left eye jumped out of his hiding spot. He had black dog ears with three light brown spots and his tail was also black and brown.

She quirked her eyebrow in a confusing way as she studied him. So he wasn't a cat,he was a dog. Come to think of it,she never seen any of half dogs before.

He only had one golden brown eye as he also looked at her. He's kinda cute to be honest,he's not like the rest of them. They came closer till they sniffed at each other.

The boy sniffed her scent at her hair and neck while she sniffed his scent in his robe before she spoke."Who are you?" "I'm Kubo. Are you princess Tina?" He spoke softly,looking directly at her as his tail wagged a little faster.

She nodded her head,smiling a bit as her tail swayed side to side."You seem lonely when I saw you so I thought that I can give you company." He said as she smiled widely and rubbed his face in affection which he blushed.

"That's very nice of you,Kubo." She said while purring,rubbing his chest and his back while her tail caresses his cheek as he grinned and almost giggled.

As the rest of the days go by,she realized that the the month is almost over which means she didn't found her mate yet. If she doesn't find a mate,she'll be lonely and never have a future.

She realized her feelings grew for Kubo and she's in love with him. Kubo was also in love with her but it was nearly impossible for a dog and cat be mates.

One day,the two met each other at the forest fountains as she confessed her feelings to him. She waited for his response till he pounced at her and licked her cheek happily which she giggled.

"I like you too! Although I was too nervous to tell you,I guess we're both nervous. Tina,do you..well,wanna be my...soul mate?" She nodded her head,her tail swaying back forth before he picked her up and held her face.

He leaned in for a kiss which she also leaned in as they kissed. She could've sworn she felt fireworks in her heart as their tails wrapped around each other.

Soon,he moved his lips to one of her ears and nipped her which she mewed. He nipped her more before he nipped her neck,placing a mark on her. The paw symbol meant that when two mates mark each other on a neck,she belongs to him now and no other male was allowed to touch her.

She mewed again as he pulled away and kissed her once more. Soon,they pulled away as Kubo spoke,"You're my mate now. No one can touch you,right?" "Yep,that's what the law said. No other boy was ever allowed to touch me."

Then they told her parents that she finally found her mate which they approved and Tina is now his girlfriend. One night,they were in her room,cuddling each other as she nipped his ear playfully which he whined.

Soon they played wrestle and they started cuddling again before they grew tired and slept in each other's arms. Their tails wrapped around together as she purred happily which he smiled and held her close. No once can never take his sunshine away.

AAAAAAAANNNND THAT'S IT!! Isn't it adorable?! Who can't resist of cats and dogs?! Peace out!