2/ T W E N T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

"....... and that's how hard it has been." Luke finished with a sigh which made me realize I didn't pay attention to anything he said.

"Oh, wow." I said and just as I did somebody rang the door bell.

Oh god! It must be Harry. Oh no.

"You expecting someone?" Luke asked and tried to see behind me.

I looked at him worriedly and tried making up a lie. "Yeah. I ordered postmates so it must be that. Well I gotta go Luke. I should eat lunch and.... go to the cafe." I fake smiled and tilted my head.

"Oh okay. Take care. I love you." He said, clearly waiting for me to say it back.

But I couldn't.

"Me too. Bye." I said and hung up.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and stood up to go and open the door.

"Hey gorgeous." Harry said as soon as I opened the door and wasted no time in kissing my forehead.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and just stood there for a moment like that as he caressed my hair. The guilt was eating me and my mind raced with thoughts.

"Come in." I said and gestured with my hand only for his eyes to go wide.

"What happened to your hand?" He asked, rather loudly, and rushed to my side grabbing it and examining it.

"I burnt it a little with the oven tray. It's nothing." I looked down, afraid to meet his gaze because I knew it would melt me.

He lightly flicked my forehead making me close my eyes with a tiny smile and a bit surprised.

"Clumsy doll. Be careful please." He said and passed by me, putting what I assume was his suit that was neatly in a cover on a couch nearby and then going to the kitchen. I smiled, feeling myself blush.

"Can we eat? I'm starving and I don't want to pass out in the middle of a ball I'm hosting." He said, sitting down on a stool and smirking.

I walked pass him grabbing two plates and two glasses and putting them down on the table. He was looking down on his phone as he scrolled through what looked like was Instagram.

I admired his perfect face. His hair was neatly pushed back with his eyebrows furrowed as he was completely focused on his phone. He pinched his bottom lip and smiled.

"Take a picture baby, it'll last longer." He said still looking down with a smirk.

"Don't say a cheesy line like that." I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around to get the food.

"What where you even looking at?" I asked out of curiosity and sat down in front of him and we both started eating.

"Eh... I was just checking my Instagram." He said with a shrug. "I now have seven million followers." He added without a care making me choke on what I was eating.

"SEVEN MILLION?! How?"

"I don't care. It increases daily so I don't pay much attention to it."