2/ N I N E T E E N

I shut the door as my eyes met his. Wow. Just... how is it possible that one month after everything was over-- well I thought that everything was finally over, he shows up here?

Why isn't the door closing? I looked down to find his foot squished between the door and the door frame.

"Ah... please open the door. I wanna talk, I really do..." He begged.

How did he find out that I'm alone? Why isn't he--

"YOU DIDN'T!!" I yelled and slammed the door so his foot would be hurt again.

"Ow! What? What are you talking about?" He yelled back.

"You sent him to go there for nothing didn't you?! How could you do this to me, to him? How can you be. So. Heartless." I said and slammed his foot again with the last 3 words.

"Please stop that. My foot is starting to hurt really bad now. But it wasn't for nothing. We really did open another branch. And we needed someone. And he happened to be the best one available." He said with pain clear in his voice.

"LIAR!" I said and kicked his foot and closed the door before he could do anything.

"You pathetic, heartless, asshole liar--" I was yelling when my head started spinning. Why is my heart racing so fast? Why is my vision getting blurry and black--

.      HARRY

Why did she stop yelling? What happened?! What--

*Thud.*

Oh my god! Did she collapse? What happened. I gotta find a way in. How am I supposed to do that?

Wait, isn't there always a spare key under the welcome mat or the pots?

I started searching, my heart beating furiously in my chest. What happened to my baby? What if something bad happened? I could never forgive myself.

Oh my god. Nothing. No spare key.

Wait. The back door. I remember she always left it open when she lived with me. Maybe she still has that habit.

I immediately ran to the backdoor and turned the knob. Open! Yes.

I ran inside and looked for the door. As I was running around the house, I saw her. She was looking lifeless as she was passed out on the floor.

What have I done?! This is just all my fault. All my fucking fault.

I picked her up and laid her on the couch. She was freezing but her forehead was burning. What is happening?!

I went in the kitchen and grabbed a towel and a bucket of water and ran back to her.

I shouldn't have lied to her. I should've been there for her. I should have told her everything from the start. I shouldn't have left her like that.

And maybe now she would've been by my side instead.

.      ELLIANA

I woke up with my head pounding and a wet towel on my forehead. My whole body ached and something was pushing me down.

I looked down and saw Harry lying on my stomach, asleep.

He looked peaceful. There were no strands of hair falling like they usually did because his hair is short now.

I looked at the clock. 3:36 A.M. Oh god. I was passed out for that long? What in the world even happened?

I made a sharp turn which I wish I hadn't and then Harry woke up.

"Wha-- oh... You're awake. Are you alright? Does it hurt anywhere?" He rushed to ask.

"What even happened?" I asked holding my head.

"What happened is that the sudden pressure and anger made you collapse. The doctor has already told you that, hasn't he?" He said as he took the towel from me and put it down.

"Wait, how do you know?" I asked. What is happening?

"Uh... Luke told me that he went to the doctor for your pregnancy test and everything. I'm sorry. I was so sad and it pained me--"

"You weren't sad." I mumbled.

"What?" He raised his head.

"You weren't sad. You were never sad. Because you NEVER cared." I said and flashbacks flooded my mind again, making me cry. I don't want to cry like this all the time. I don't want to seem so vulnerable around him.

"I cared and I still do. I always will. Why won't you believe me?" He asked and tugged at his hair furiously.

"Because if you did you would've never left me and let all those things happen--" I was yelling when he caught me off.

"I still don't know what the fuck happened!" He yelled and silenced me completely.

He took a deep breath and continued. "I still don't know what happened to my baby. Because she never told me. She kept silent until I saw her kissing someone else and that broke me. I loved you and I still do. You were all I thought about day and night but the day I saw you with him, it made me think if you had gotten tired of me. So I granted your wish. I know it wasn't in the best way but if you had stayed, we both know you would've only been hurt more. Because at that time anything or anyone around me was dangerous and harmful and I didn't want my precious baby..." he paused, kneeling down in front of me with tear filled eyes as he held my face in his hands and caressed my cheeks. "To get hurt anymore."

My tears were running down his hands and he wiped them for me.

"Tell me everything. From the start. No lies, no secrets. And I may forgive you but I won't promise to forget." I asked him and held his hands.

"Okay. Yes! Of course." He smiled widely. "And will you tell me what happened? If it's hard you don't have to--" I cut him off.

"Yes. Yes I will."