1/ T H I R T Y

This chapter contains sexual assault. Don't read it if you think it might harm you in any way. Sexual assault is one of the worst things that can possibly happen to anyone. I'm for sure sorry for the ones who may have been through any kind of harassment and I just want to say I will be here if you need a friend to talk to.

.     HARRY

Her fragile body laid almost lifelessly on the ground, her breathes short and slow. I quickly hooked my arms under her knees and waist and carefully carried her to the bathroom as fast as I possibly could. Her body was cold. So cold.

I started the warm some water letting it slowly fill the tub. I gently laid her in it and quickly ran to turn on the lights.

"Sweet Elliana..... What has happened to you?" The scene before me was terrifying. So terrifying to be even real.

I blinked a couple of times to maybe wake up with my arms wrapped around her body as we stayed in bed just admiring each other. To maybe find out that these whole 3 weeks were just a horrifying nightmare. The worst nightmare I've ever experienced. But no. It was still there when I opened my eyes. It was all real. Her body, her bruised wrists and ankles, her swollen lip that had several cuts. Her ribs that you could even see through her shirt were poked out even more than before. Her gorgeous blonde hair now dirty and messy. Her face pale and drained of any color and there were big red marks on her cheeks. She was on the verge of dying.

But as some moments passed, you could see the life slowly returning to her body and colors appearing finally.

I slumped down to my knees and put my head in my hands. Without realizing it, I had started crying. I finally broke down. How pathetic of a 28 year old man to cry. But I didn't care. This wasn't right. This couldn't have happened to her. She doesn't deserve any of this. She shouldn't be the one going through god knows what. It should be me.

"It should be fucking me..." I muttered to myself over and over.

My voice got louder, anger and sorrow mixed together, and all you could hear were my sobs throughout the house. I couldn't believe what I had done to her. My sweet baby.

My head snapped up when I heard her slightly moving and the water making noise. I quickly held her up when her eyelids were struggling to open up.

"Elliana! My baby, my love. Who the fuck did this to you? I'm sorry... I'm so fucking sorry. It's all my fault..."

"Stop swearing Harry." She murmured, her voice barely audible as it cracked, with her eyes slightly open as her wet hand reached up and gently touched my face.

More tears rolled down my cheek and all I wanted to do was bang my head hard against the hard surface of the tub. I don't deserve her. I never did and never will.

"Yes, yes! Of course my doll!" I quickly wiped the tears off and took her now warm hand in between my own and squeezed it, mostly to reassure myself that she is there. "Just tell me, who did this to you? My sweet love, I can't even bare the thought of you getting hurt and now you are here like--"

"J-... James-s."

.     FLASHBACK     .

.     ELLIE

"What-- what are you doing?" I screamed in James's face as he dragged me to an unknown place.

"You'll find out soon."

"Let go of me! Don't touch me--"

Slap! The second time he slapped me. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up."