HAPPY BIRTHDAY

“So I guess he’s not supposed to be officially divorced until the end of this month. But I don’t get it. They’ve been separated for a while now. He’s had a million and one chances to fuck me or even just kiss me on the lips, but no!”

“Maybe he’s gay.” Carson said lounging in his chair. Tara our newest employee glared at Carson. Tara is deaf but she’s amazing at reading lips. I found this out the hard way because I decided to explain my situation with Mr. Clark to Carson. Me and Carson have grown close these past couple of days. He’s in a gang and he knows exactly what I’ve been through, unlike Blake he’s been to jail, and unlike Ricky he’s not insane, but unlike Blake and Ricky he wasn’t attractive. So Carson and I were strictly friends, although he wasn’t too happy about the strictly part. Carson is fluent in sign language surprisingly. His sister is deaf. So whenever Carson is around Tara signs, but when he’s not around she finds her way to communicate with me. Luckily for her, Gianni is nice and puts her in most of the shifts Carson is in.

“He’s not gay.” I scoffed.

“I just saying, if I was him and I had a fine piece of ass like you throwing yourself at me, shit this conversations would not be happening. His wife was fine as hell too, I see her sometimes come in here. I swear I ought to kick his ass for letting a bitch like that go.” I rolled my eyes. Tara stared signing furiously and Carson rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” He scoffed.

“He’s not gay Carson and his ex wife is a bitch. I still don’t know why he’s waiting so long. He flirts with me all the time but nothing ever happens!” Tara signed something at me. I looked at Carson for help.

“Maybe he’s waiting for your birthday. You’ll be 18 and legal soon.” I hadn’t thought about that. My birthday kept coming faster and faster, I just wanted to skip it all together but unfortunately God hates me and doesn’t really care about what I want.

“I forgot about that.” I groaned.

“When is your birthday anyway?” Carson asked.

“Saturday.” It was Thursday. Carson’s eyes lit up and he jumped out of his chair.

“ooo!” he laughed like a child and ran to the back of the store. He came out not too long late with a little yellow bag and a smirk. “Since you ain’t working for the rest of the week, I got to give you your present early.” He smiled. “Happy Birthday.” I rolled my eyes and took the bag from him. I opened it and glared at the idiot.

“Why do I need seven boxes of condoms for one night? How big of a freak do you think I am?” he shrugged.

“I always prepare for extremes.”

“I’m 18 not a p0rn star.” I grumble.

“You’re also and almost pr0stitute so….”

“Go fuck yourself Carson.” I laughed throwing a strip of condoms at his face. Tara giggled as he started at them confused. “For protection.” I whispered he rolled his eyes and put them back in the bag.