For The Confused. ( a brief explination of last chapter)

okay so it's my understanding that a few of you didn't really understand the last chapter which doesn't make much sense to me because I thought it was pretty clear, but here's my break down.

Riley is bipolar. in the chapter from Ricky's POV it explains that her switched out her medicine because he liked his old riley better, so she is off her meds. that explains all the mood swings cursing and irrational thinking.

Eli told her that Carla was cheating on Lyle in the previous chapter, this chapter picks up where that one left off. She punched in in the face just out of a knee jerk emotional reaction. Giving her this information puts her in a unique situation. She can tell Lyle Carla is cheating on him but she can always refute it and make her seem crazy. She could hide it, but when it all comes out and everyone finds out she knows it makes her look like the bad guy. or she could destroy a marriage. She almost wishes he hadn't told her.

Eli is still very much in love with Riley. He wanted to pick up where they left off, but he can't now seeing that she's in love with Lyle and he refuses to be a replacement. It would only hurt him in the end, but because he loves her so much he's helping her get the man she loves by telling her this secret that could ruin the marriage.

Blake comes later the next morning when she has a Hangover to yell at her for getting drunk, sleeping around, and almost getting caught by the gang. He tells her that they were all at the club that night for Eli's return part. Eli is back in the gang with Ricky, Chris, and everyone else even after everything that happened, it's sort of like Eli is saying sorry to Chris for stabbing him in the back. Blake later confesses that he was the one that called Eli to come pick Riley up at the wedding. he saw how miserable she looked and called the only guy he could think of that could make her happy.

Riley tells Blake that she Loves Lyle, having it be the first time she has actually said those words out loud. Lyle calls and asks Riley to come over and help grade. Carla shows up a little raw from seeing a run away girl at the hospital that looks like her sister. Carla used to abuse her sister on a daily basis. Blake (Lyle's best friend) is secretly dating Carla's run away sister Bella. Riley is the only one who knows. He gets annoyed with Carla's fake sadness over her sister's disappearance and goes to blow off some steam.

While Blake is gone his phone rings. Bella, Carla's runaway sister and Blake's secret girlfriend, calls. Carla gets suspicious. Riley can't jump in and intervene because if she answered the phone Bella would recognize her voice and Riley would be thrown right back into the gang. Carla talks about how she thinks its funny that they've never met Blake's girlfriend and answers the phone.

Bella gets angry, not recognizing her sister's voice, thinking that Blake is having an affair. Carla recognizes Bella's voice right away and realizes that Blake is dating her sister. Carla tells Bella that it's her and Bella gets scared. Blake comes back before things and get worse and steals the phone back. Bella is very angry that Blake let her sister answer the phone and knows that Carla now knows she is alive and relatively close. She gets very upset and tells Blake to fix it, probably on the verge of breaking up with him.

Blake gets very angry because he already hates Carla as it is, and now she's almost ruined his relationship. That is where the chapter ends.

Didn't think it was that confusing guys.

SPOILER: in the next chapter when Blake says he doesn't know Bella he is lying, just want to make that clear. Inbox me if you have anymore questions. Don't just get mad and stop reading. Let me know what you think. I will clarify things for you and take in your thoughts.

;) thanks. how you enjoy!