Captured

Sorry this took so long to upload this chapter❤️
~Haleigh
Harry's POV
Why had she gone to seen Ben without me? He was a horrible trader. He should be stuck here, prisoned on the Isle. He deserves it. "What do you mean about lying with who you've dated?" "Ben asked me if I loved him. I told him I didn't know what love was. I also told him people didn't really date on the Isle." "Oh." She looked depressed which made me hurt. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. I could hear tiny sobs coming from her beautiful lips. "Everything will be ok, Mal." "No it won't. I wish I could believe it, but no. Harry, Gill and Uma are now on Auradon!" "And they obviously will cause trouble." She didn't even have to say it. Ben was stupid to invite the worst villains of all time to the Isle. "Anyways, where's Evie? I haven't seen her for a while." "She's doing stuff. I don't exactly know what but she'll be back tomorrow." Had Evie gone back to Auradon?

I was back in my house, chilling on a red sofa. Mal had to go grocery shopping (stealing)  and I didn't feel like waiting for her. Then all of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I called. "Harry?" It was Evie. She stepped into the room with a frown on her face. "Harry, Mal has been..." "What's happened to her?" I asked, panicked. "She's been captured." "What do you mean she's been captured?!" "When I was on my way up to her house, a couple palace guards were taking her. They had her handcuffed... and they were dragging her." Evie bursted into tears, crashing to the floor. I didn't have too much respect for her, but she was Mal's best friend. How could Mal possibly have been captured? What were they going to do to her? I took Evie's hand and pulled her to her feet. "We need to get to Mal. Come on."

"I thought Mal had her spell book put in the Museum?" Evie asked. We stood in Mal's house and I was unlocking her safe. "She swiped it back." We needed to get off the Isle and the only way I could possibly think of was to use Mal's spell book.

Evie and I sat on my motorcycle at the edge of the Isle, Mal's spell book in my hand. I mumbled a spell, hoping it would work and pressed the gas petal. I closed my eyes and felt a gust of relief when we were traveling across the water. "Wow! This is amazing!" Evie squealed. It truly was quite a sight. We were gliding on the water, nothing stopping us. If only it was Mal and I gliding like this. No bumps on the way to peace. I loved her but that doesn't come with the promise of no rough days. It doesn't stop the selfish people hating our love.

We traveled across the rocky paths and turned into a forest so we could hide my motorcycle. There was a small path in the forest which we followed. "Harry! Over there!" Evie smiled. There was this huge tree that had an opening at the bottom. It was kind of like a fairytale tree. Evie and I hopped off our ride and parked it upright. "Evie, wait here. I'm going to go in and see if there's enough room to park it there." I turned around, walking into the tree like cave.